IGNORED

Has anyone experience grading with player1grading ?

Franmotard

2 hours ago, CIB_Wholesale_no_split said:

All that I’ve written and this is what you chose to point out?

I love how you completely ignore every point I’ve made and refuse to look at the evidence. Why don’t you just go and complain to a mod about me again and get over with it? You clearly aren’t here to be productive. 

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, CIB_Wholesale_no_split said:

i dont know how to rate the grading companies outside of the case and grading to choose which one so i guess those slide outs are my best choice?

Really? Lol

You realize I know who you are, right?? Feigning ignorance is a bad look.  

just be upfront about the fact that you want to resell something “graded” for more money

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, CIB_Wholesale_no_split said:

i dont know how to rate the grading companies outside of the case and grading to choose which one so i guess those slide outs are my best choice?

Try asking your fellow forum goers for this type of information. It might be a novelty of an idea, but it is one that can eventually help you in the long run. Especially since you might encounter a buyer who likes either the labelling or case when it comes to a game they want. Otherwise, doing slider cases might be your best option. 🤔

In all cases... The only two I do recommend are VGA and CAS. They both have similar grading styles, both do in-house acrylic casing, and the difference depends what matters to you more: Price or time. Because in terms of quality, both grading itself and cases, it is really hard to say who is better. 👍

And in the case of CAS, I only strictly recommend them when it comes to import variants. As in those with a rare serial number, a sticker, and/or is a limited edition. But they need to be informed in advance if the label has to "clear view" style. They place the label on the inside because they are still new to grading video games.

34 minutes ago, inasuma said:

Holy sidestepping Batman.

This is one of those times I had FenrirZero brand Batpopcorn to offer these guys, Robinasuma. Off to the Batcave to see if Alfred-- Erm, I mean... That guy that does not know my secret identity can make some!

Narrator: Is @MinusWorlds doomed? Those nekomimi maids look mighty "hungry"! Was @MrWunderful right? They'd soon be having a "fun evening" at their expense? Or was he merely playing too many H-games? Above all, will FenrirZero arrive before their pants slide away? Tune in your VGSets tomorrow. Same time. Same channel.

• Haha 2

i am glad we can discuss all the pros and cons of every company product, service, and reputation so the customer can have the best possible product

tdm.png.e36e81035577ce0e59f75fba2477757b.png

measuring the snes cases side by side:

P1 18 1/2 cm x 16 1/4 cm x 4

VGA 21 1/2 cm x 17 1/2 cm x 4 1/4

im not sure if i did this calculation right but u can aprox fit 4 vga snes for every 5 P1

Edited by CIB_Wholesale_no_split

• 1 month later...

Recently I had a nightmare where I had some of my video games graded by P1 and they were all low scores. I was ripping open shipping boxes after shipping boxes, seeing low scores everywhere. Then I woke up with a panic attack, ran across the house to review each title from the bad dream and breathe a sigh of relief that they were all high scores lol.