IGNORED

Beat the Gamecube Library!

Jeevan

2 hours ago, ikk said:

PN03 is done. Pretty tough game and the first half is a lot of button mashing until you unlock a suit with autofire.

xn3frOZ.png

Damn you beat me to it. I’m only an hour in but am really liking this game so far. Feels like an action puzzle game.

It really has a precursor to Bayonetta vibe to it. It sucks they had to rush this game to release, I feel like they could have done more with it.

16 hours ago, Brickman said:

Damn you beat me to it. I’m only an hour in but am really liking this game so far. Feels like an action puzzle game.

It really has a precursor to Bayonetta vibe to it. It sucks they had to rush this game to release, I feel like they could have done more with it.

So much left on the list and we still manage to hit doubles 😅

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've played through this one a few times, though this was the first time in over a decade. I have a few gripes with the pacing at times (the beginning is a bit of a slog and there are a few unnecessary fetch quests that only seem to be there to pad out the play time). That being said, this is still a great game and I actually prefer it over Wind Waker.

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
Events Helper · Posted
19 minutes ago, ikk said:

Zapper, I thought this was a platformer but it's more like Frogger.

7I4a5RU.png

@Jeevan can we get an update? 😁

I got a tourney race tonight, made the playoffs, I'll see if I can't figure it out after my 30mile ride on Wednesday 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 5:41 AM, Jeevan said:

@ikk sorry, i lost 13lbs in 24 hours as i got sick with the flu, i will update this thread in the next 2 days or so.

No rush, hope you feel better.

I'll just keep going, this time The Incredibles, very frustrating game.

R0GAhIu.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1