IGNORED

Asia / Hong Kong / Japan Version Shop - A Bit Of Everything

Tyree_Cooper

Administrator · Posted
On 11/15/2023 at 7:23 AM, BlackVega said:

Now please answer this question for me: how many people here speak Chinese ON AN ENGLISH SPEAKING WEBSITE???

I own thousands of Japanese games and I'm not fluent in Japanese.  I don't recall any sort of requirement that you have to be fluent in a language to appreciate games from other regions and/or their content.  Not to mention people who are more focused on the collecting side.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, spacepup said:

I own thousands of Japanese games and I'm not fluent in Japanese.  I don't recall any sort of requirement that you have to be fluent in a language to appreciate games from other regions and/or their content.  Not to mention people who are more focused on the collecting side.

This. I only speak one language and I own some Japanese games. 

• The title was changed to Asia / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Japan Shop - A Bit Of Everything
  • The title was changed to Asia / Hong Kong / Japan Version Shop - A Bit Of Everything
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

no worries

just let me know whats available for trade 🙂

Ok maybe my inbox was full when you sent me a message, I just looked today and didn't see anything, sadly, though I still will apologize for the seemingly rudeness on my part, though it wasn't intentional.

Anyways, things on my site (www.maliscash.com) are for trade. If there was something else that you wanted, I have other unlisted things too, I'm sure you know my collection better than me 😉

19 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Sadly Gettysburg isn't so interesting to me without Chinese on the box. The thing is, I grew up from around that area, hence why I was initially drawn to it. Still interested in Castlevania though.