IGNORED

Nintendo UForce Guide

Has anyone ever seen a list of Nintendo games that work with the UForce, the selector switch settings for them to work, and instructions on how to play each of the games with the UForce? All I was able to find was a photo scan of the original manual that had a small list of the games that were out at the time and how to set the switches for them along with a few tips. My Nintendo collection is at about 150 so I could get a start on documenting this with my new UForce. Could anyone also please tell me exactly where I should save this documentation for all to see and use?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, Chevmatic said:

Has anyone ever seen a list of Nintendo games that work with the UForce, the selector switch settings for them to work, and instructions on how to play each of the games with the UForce? All I was able to find was a photo scan of the original manual that had a small list of the games that were out at the time and how to set the switches for them along with a few tips. My Nintendo collection is at about 150 so I could get a start on documenting this with my new UForce. Could anyone also please tell me exactly where I should save this documentation for all to see and use?

i believe that scanned manual is the only info i have seen as well, but i've never gone searching for it either.

where to save? i'd recommend here, for one. This thread seems like the perfect spot to compile the info.

• 1 year later...

Does anybody else remember a guy self-described as the "U-Force Master", who had worked out how to use the U-Force with emulators and made videos demonstrating how to play with it? I recall a very impressive video where he does Flash Man's stage with little hardship, also one where he gets the first star of Mario 64. However, it seems the videos are lost to time; I cannot find them on youtube anymore.

On 1/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, koifish said:

Does anybody else remember a guy self-described as the "U-Force Master", who had worked out how to use the U-Force with emulators and made videos demonstrating how to play with it? I recall a very impressive video where he does Flash Man's stage with little hardship, also one where he gets the first star of Mario 64. However, it seems the videos are lost to time; I cannot find them on youtube anymore.

I think it might have been the guy with the Bimmy avatar.

• 1 month later...