IGNORED

Extra Life Charity Auction Metal Gear Twin Snakes! (Ends Dec 07, 10:00pm EST)

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Hey Sages,

Up for grabs is a copy of Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes!  Please note, this is game and boxart only!   This game is valued around $70 usd.  We here at Pup's Space Emporium wish for you to start around half price!  I did try this game myself and know that it works!

@spacepup has graciously provided the game, and is covering all shipping costs and wants you to donate directly to @Gloves charity link here.

**click on here above for the link**

https://imgur.com/a/hvNij0e

I will keep this updated as much as possible so you all know who is in the lead.  Also, the processing fees don't have to be covered, but it would be very gracious of you if you cover them.

Auction will end at 10:00 pm VGS Time, aka EST, December 7, 2021.

Auction will start at $35 USD.

Current High Bidder: Neodolphino $35

• Love 1

• The title was changed to Extra Life Charity Auction Metal Gear Twin Snakes! (Ends Dec 07, 10:00pm EST)
Events Helper · Posted
Just now, neodolphino said:

Well not exactly.... I have one at 9:59, and 10:00, while Luther just has one at 10:00... I have him on both ends... if you know what I mean 😉

ok, well i do need clarification, i am going off of what i can personally see.......so whenever I get a response I will let you know who wins!  Thanks for bidding guys!  

• The topic was locked