IGNORED

2021-22 NBA/NCAA Basketball Thread

Bearcat-Doug

• 3 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 6:32 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Go everyone who's not Duke, Gonzaga, and Montana State 😂

What do you have against Montana State?  And congrats to Coach K for retiring with the same number of seasons (42) with one team as our legendary Adolph Rupp (who like 'K at one time held the all-time coaching wins record).

In current news, boy what a way to go 😞  Well I hope the rest of you enjoy March Madness as I already now have no reason to care about it. 😞 

8 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

He's a Montana fan.   They feel the same way about Montana State that you do about Louisville.

Oh well that makes perfect sense!  Just like Michigan vs Michigan State!  On that note I remember in my HS days checking out the college catalogs/bulletins (the yearly books that tell you all the majors/courses/etc they have) and I had no idea that Kentucky State was a HBCU (and I doubt I would've really noticed)...I just liked their neat distinctive John Deere colors! 😄 

On 3/19/2022 at 11:00 AM, The Count said:

I have Gonzaga winning it all, but this season has been a roller coaster at the top. I'm a big Chet Holmgren fan.

I don't suppose during games you like to count all the baskets? 😄   So we know why you are called the Count and why this blue guy is called the mailman...

So why, while we're on the subject of b-ball, is this guy called the mailman?  Maybe he gives new meaning to the term Speedy Delivery? 😄

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

As crazy as the tournament has been, I'm surprised there hasn't been more action in this thread. If anyone still has a bracket that isn't totally trashed, I need some betting tips!

St. Peter's done trashed my bracket...as in the only part of the bracket that matters in my book... 😞   If Kentucky's out then I honestly couldn't hardly care less what else happens in the tournament.  Like Rudy's father would say, there's only one basketball team we watch in this apartment! 😄