IGNORED

Recent NFR related pickups!

Skorp

For me, finally got a Shaymin Pokemon distribution undamaged/unaltered/, completely original. An upgrade from my previous one that had a crack. Now just need one more upgrade, the Dragonite one, but I do have a complete Pokemon Distribution US set either way.

zTBKLcu.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

@Skorp  Congratulations!  Although, it's funny, I actually have thought that the Ruby is the most common of the Pokemon GBA NFR (speaking completely based on my experience).  It's interesting to see that we had totally different takes on that one! 🙂

Wow really??? That is crazy as I thought Emerald would be since there seems to be an endless supply of them. Yeah, Ruby that I got was the first one I ever seen ever anywhere on forums, eBay, Facebook, locally in the last couple of years. I've seen a lot more Fire Red, Emerald, and I have to say I did see more Sapphire than Ruby, but still put Ruby the same as Sapphire. Leaf Green though, that one is just insanely rare and I am guessing we both agree on that right? That is the only one I always see in everyone's WTB thread. 😄

Edited by Skorp

12 hours ago, Skorp said:

Wow really??? That is crazy as I thought Emerald would be since there seems to be an endless supply of them. Yeah, Ruby that I got was the first one I ever seen ever anywhere on forums, eBay, Facebook, locally in the last couple of years. I've seen a lot more Fire Red, Emerald, and I have to say I did see more Sapphire than Ruby, but still put Ruby the same as Sapphire. Leaf Green though, that one is just insanely rare and I am guessing we both agree on that right? That is the only one I always see in everyone's WTB thread. 😄

Hahaha well okay, I definitely agree about Emerald.  It's so common that I forgot about it because I was only thinking about the rares 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello all I'm new to this I was looking for more information about my leaf green NFR and found this page so I thought I'd share. I don't know if or what is different in this NFR it does have a save file Named Daisher with about 220 hours on it. I do know that is was from a sellout of a CompUSA location that my father picked it up then and it just sat in a box till about last year.

20201019_070507.jpg

20201019_070536.jpg

20201019_070734.jpg

20201019_070745.jpg

20201019_070756.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:10 AM, jedi_bacca said:

Hello all I'm new to this I was looking for more information about my leaf green NFR and found this page so I thought I'd share. I don't know if or what is different in this NFR it does have a save file Named Daisher with about 220 hours on it. I do know that is was from a sellout of a CompUSA location that my father picked it up then and it just sat in a box till about last year.

20201019_070507.jpg

20201019_070536.jpg

OH MY GOSH DUDE. That is a very hard to find NFR. There aren't any differences at all as far as I know comparing to the other Pokemon NFRs I own. Just was used in kiosks in retail stores, probably more likely at Gamestop. With that high playtime, you can be sure it was used at stores before. Check your PM.

Edited by Skorp
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Might be better suited here actually lol

Some rare pickups. This thing was something I'd thought I'd never see. It's unbelievably rare. One step closer to a complete Gamecube Multi-Disc collection!

7EqzT4D.jpghsdZUiN.jpg

Also got the Colosseum Bonus Disc factory sealed. While I don't care too much about sealed games at all, I decided to get this one sealed since it's a distribution, which is what I collect and it seems to be jumping in price quickly in the last few years (I remember them going for $40 not too long ago. Probably due to the new Pokemon players for the Switch titles) Not entirely rare, just very much in high demand so better get it now to keep forever.

jn4JStC.jpg

Last, the Y90P EUR variant. This thing is crazy rare too (I'd say second rarest of the EUR Pokemon distribution set).

985uWsX.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

On 11/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, Skorp said:

some rare pickups. This thing was something I'd thought I'd never see. It's unbelievably rare. One step closer to a complete Gamecube Multi-Disc collection!

7EqzT4D.jpghsdZUiN.jpg

Last, the Y90P EUR variant. This thing is crazy rare too (I'd say second rarest of the EUR Pokemon distribution set).

985uWsX.jpg

Nice pickups! I always wondered if anyone had a complete gamecube demo disc set... Many of them have eluded me. I love that Y90P! Those are super rare for sure, there's a few on ebay right now but they don't come up often and once the ones on ebay are gone I doubt we will see many again. Also I always wondered why people hide the numbers for their distributions. Do they mean something? I've posted at least one of my distribution's numbers...

• 10 months later...

Thought it would be worth a share. At last, a very minty Gold Pokemon NFR came to surface and I nabbed it. The Pokemon Game Boy/Color NFR set is complete! 7 years long. Now for 2 more for the Gameboy Advance which are now heavy hitters as of this year, so got some saving up to do lol.

242191178_1110363199496614_4079611654903657098_n.jpg

242192002_562038234918785_1454855858324054562_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, Skorp said:

Thought it would be worth a share. At last, a very minty Gold Pokemon NFR came to surface and I nabbed it. The Pokemon Game Boy/Color NFR set is complete! 7 years long. Now for 2 more for the Gameboy Advance which are now heavy hitters as of this year, so got some saving up to do lol.

242191178_1110363199496614_4079611654903657098_n.jpg

242192002_562038234918785_1454855858324054562_n.jpg

Really nice set! You must be pretty close to getting all the pokemon NFRs by this point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I picked up star wars racer with the "previously played sold as is" and the previously played backsticker which I think is pretty neat. Along with rogue squadron. Don't collect them anymore for 64 but it's pretty difficult to pass on them when they are retail. 

Resized_Luban_1677020199636_149407270845764.jpeg

Edited by Fryer64
Picture
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Finally added one of these, slowly adding another to my ds pokemon nfr collection. Not sure if @Skorpis till keeping track of the sales on these but of course mine was bought off eBay so I would assume he caught the sale if he is still tracking them. No back label, not sure if any of the dash nfrs are known to have that, or if more then 12 exist that we previously knew.

image.jpg

• Like 1