IGNORED

Have a great (and safe) Fourth everyone!

Tabonga

7 hours ago, Gloves said:

Why, what's up? 

You know that island over in Europe that forces you to put that lady on your money? They did that to us, too, but we exploded them out. So we now explode ourselves this time of year. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

You know that island over in Europe that forces you to put that lady on your money? They did that to us, too, but we exploded them out. So we now explode ourselves this time of year. 🙂

Well, to be fair, we wouldn't have exploded them out with the help from the country to the south of that island. Many of those residents migrated to Canada so happy 4th to you as well @Gloves

edit: I say help in the way that Lebron James helps his team by scoring all the points lol

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

I got one of those for Jack awhile back - it worked pretty well a few times and then he ignored it.

I have some sedatives that I can give him - I didn't find them until about 3:00 this morning (one of those things that Mrs. Tabonga knew where they were).  I will dose him about 7 tonight (unless things start up earlier) and probably at sometime tomorrow.