IGNORED

Global assistance with fellow VGS members

What a coincidence, I have a favor to ask! (Someone from the UK)

I have an interest in an item being listed on eBay UK. There is however, a problem. In the description, it states:

“All games will be shipped in protective packaging or boxed via signed for by Royal Mail to mainland UK. Anywhere else please message for a quote.” 

The problem is that when I tried to message for an international postage quote, I get an automated response from eBay:

Unfortunately, this seller isn't able to respond to your question.”

Doh!

—————————

Hoping someone here from UK can help me out with a 1 minute favor, to message the seller and tell him he needs to adjust his settings to allow international messaging. I would be very grateful!

• Like 1

Well yeah, though I do think it's great to be helping out other members from around the globe, isn't the majority of the (active) members here from the States, followed by Canada? And if you were looking for a favour from someone from a country outside of those, wouldn't it be easier to just send a message to an active member you knew from the country to politely inquire? 

17 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Well yeah, though I do think it's great to be helping out other members from around the globe, isn't the majority of the (active) members here from the States, followed by Canada? And if you were looking for a favour from someone from a country outside of those, wouldn't it be easier to just send a message to an active member you knew from the country to politely inquire? 

Perhaps (to your last question). But then having a thread can allow more chance of achieving a result?

How I look at it, a thread such as this might allow invited responses, so I can then know who to message thereafter.

Graphics Team · Posted

This might be too big of a favor to ask, but if anyone from Australia is able to help me affordably ship two cartons of VHS cases (200 cases) to Canada (or the States), I could definitely use a a hand.
I'm trying to case-up my NES cartridge collection, and the only place that sells extra-wide VHS cases is in Australia. But they won't ship internationally right now.

-CasualCart

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

@Taiwan members.  I am looking for a specific type of indigenous succulent plant.  If anyone can get their hands on one I'd be happy to trade some worthless Famicom bootlegs or garbage N64 games.

Thanks!

54OqlI7.jpg

Sadly I only get supermarket vouchers for my birthday.

• Haha 2