IGNORED

I have a game on the way a language change version in same region NTSC-J, authentic 1994 cartridge for Super Famicom!

On 3/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, Tanooki said:

I could see owning that game, just not that steep of a price is all.

I am looking for products with new parts a must, a released product of some kind by a company so no good this time. Its an everyday find sadly and I got stuck in the belief it really existed, plus the game I truly enjoy Tales of Phantasia. I now still want to find the RetroZone 'RetroUSB' copy that once released, I like that company among one other now. Has no standing value in the end in my opinion for this buy of Tales of Phantasia!

• Like 1

Everyone is right I will visit Video Game Sage to clear my mind on thing's by getting input. This was a fake game and I didn't even know it wouldn't fit into my North American video game systems, was Japanese. I now even know Pal video games are at a lower frame rate because of the televisions they use in Europe, quite sure at least on that. Because the game wouldn't fit I did a cart swap to a label-less snap together cart I had, the only got it from a friend before and kept around. Now I played the game glad to say it works plus inside had no wires on its circuit board looks like a okay job. Its in English, having no label doesn't bother me. I will be using as my system game in my storage area I've set thing's up there!

TOP_CART_SWAP.JPG

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Joyomofrobro said:

Everyone is right I will visit Video Game Sage to clear my mind on thing's by getting input. This was a fake game and I didn't even know it wouldn't fit into my North American video game systems, was Japanese. I now even know Pal video games are at a lower frame rate because of the televisions they use in Europe, quite sure at least on that. Because the game wouldn't fit I did a cart swap to a label-less snap together cart I had, the only got it from a friend before and kept around. Now I played the game glad to say it works plus inside had no wires on its circuit board looks like a okay job. Its in English, having no label doesn't bother me. I will be using as my system game in my storage area I've set thing's up there!

TOP_CART_SWAP.JPG

Glad to see you're getting some enjoyment out of it anyway!

Heck, I've paid a LOT more than that for games I KNOW I'll never play! 

Good on ya! 😉

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Joyomofrobro said:

Everyone is right I will visit Video Game Sage to clear my mind on thing's by getting input. This was a fake game and I didn't even know it wouldn't fit into my North American video game systems, was Japanese. I now even know Pal video games are at a lower frame rate because of the televisions they use in Europe, quite sure at least on that.

This is how we learn. Experiences like this, whether they’re good or bad. Even though it may be a bummer, you’ve just learned a valuable lesson and others reading this thread will have learned something as well.

Glad to hear you’ll be a regular around here 

• Like 2

Good it's not a hack job, potential to last longer possibly.  It's a lesson, but in the end given the hours involved in finishing a game like that, you'll get your value out of it, even if it has little resale value as that's not even the point.

I'd see if you can get someone to make you a glossy laminate sticker for that cart, or perhaps nicer plastic shell as thats those cheap chinese snap ones with the faux plastic screws molded into the shell. 😄  Perhaps sacrifice a worthless sports title. 😉

• Like 2

On 3/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Tanooki said:

Good it's not a hack job, potential to last longer possibly.  It's a lesson, but in the end given the hours involved in finishing a game like that, you'll get your value out of it, even if it has little resale value as that's not even the point.

I finished game on the GBA a few times except on this no Suzu quite sure, unless some copies added her into the playable cast of characters like on the PSX. Such a great game just bought to play off my computer basically!