IGNORED

Donkey Kong Country Competition Cart

attakid101

I bought a nice loose one on Ebay last December for $2000 ($1900 after Ebay coupon). It was sitting on Ebay BIN unsold for a while, so I don't think it was a break down the doors price, but I don't think I overpaid too much. GVN has another one at the same price from March. Star Fox Super Weekend has had a bit of a bump in The Year of Our Hype Two Thousand and Nineteen. I'd guess $2000-2500 as my 2¢, although I realize half of that price data is what I was personally willing to pay.

Edit: I thought the data would show DKCC as a consistent multiple of the SFSW price because they're probably two most comparable games to each other, but it looks like it's increasing in value faster than SFSW. If you agree SFSW and DKCC are related in price, I'd still say $2000-2500 is a solid guess without using my own purchase data.

spacer.png

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DefaultGen said:

I bought a nice loose one on Ebay last December for $2000 ($1900 after Ebay coupon). It was sitting on Ebay BIN unsold for a while, so I don't think it was a break down the doors price, but I don't think I overpaid too much. GVN has another one at the same price from March. Star Fox Super Weekend has had a bit of a bump in The Year of Our Hype Two Thousand and Nineteen. I'd guess $2000-2500 as my 2¢, although I realize half of that price data is what I was personally willing to pay.

Edit: I thought the data would show DKCC as a consistent multiple of the SFSW price because they're probably two most comparable games to each other, but it looks like it's increasing in value faster than SFSW. If you agree SFSW and DKCC are related in price, I'd still say $2000-2500 is a solid guess without using my own purchase data.

There's one on ebay with a FO option. Offered $2K but the guy rejected and didn't even throw out a counter offer. So I was thinking that maybe these have blown up in value recently?

I was hoping to hear from a few people who may have purchased one privately.