IGNORED

WTB Mega Man 6 Capcom NES-G6-USA Nes Variant...willing to buy or trade for it...it does not have to be cib and can be in any condition

Hollywoodcaddy

On 3/17/2021 at 4:48 AM, NES CONNOISSEUR said:

Dude ,you are the one full of shit ..You want $4000 worth of stuff for a cart that is not even worth that amount ..Folks can ,and do change their minds about stuff .After doing some research I have come to the conclusion that I over paid ,but I did not even change my mind about our transaction until you made  an issue out of it ..I was going to let it go ,but you got greedy ..I had offered to trade back your cart ,which you declined ..I hope you know that because you are stating that the “transaction “was not completed technically  the items traded on both sides  still belong to the original owners ,any good lawyer would tell you that ..So therefore one or both of the parties can request a trade back ,I had offered to do that ..If I was not offering to trade back your cart that would be a different story ..So who is full of shit now ?Now I have folks telling me you did not even tell the complete truth on what went down ,or the subsequent conversation we had ..Just to make yourself look good ,when in all actuality you  make yourself look greedy ..I have shown several mods in other groups our text chat ,they all agree you conveniently left shit out to make yourself look good.. It’s not my problem you can  not afford the stuff I traded you ,so now you want an instant collection of rare NES games..Not on my dime !You sound like a cry baby dude ,really !😢 Grow Up !

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore dude. I do not need to defend myself, as I am not in the wrong. There is no such thing as changing a trade after its done because of buyer's remorse. I did not get "greedy" I was only looking for what was promised, not extra. I showed all the information on the sites I posted it, and will happily show more to any one that wants the full story : ) . There is a reason you were kicked out of all the collecting FB groups. I only brought it to this site because you are flat out lying about the cart. You can't even be honest about that! I had a great collection before you and have just as great of one after the trade. Honestly I'm not even sure you have a collection, as before the trade you wouldn't even show curious-me pictures. 

You use a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing. 

6 hours ago, jediclone_8 said:

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore dude. I do not need to defend myself, as I am not in the wrong. There is no such thing as changing a trade after its done because of buyer's remorse. I did not get "greedy" I was only looking for what was promised, not extra. I showed all the information on the sites I posted it, and will happily show more to any one that wants the full story : ) . There is a reason you were kicked out of all the collecting FB groups. I only brought it to this site because you are flat out lying about the cart. You can't even be honest about that! I had a great collection before you and have just as great of one after the trade. Honestly I'm not even sure you have a collection, as before the trade you wouldn't even show curious-me pictures. 

You use a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing. 

Lol ..Ok whatever ..I am more of a collector then you will ever be ,you are a  little kid that probably still lives with their mommy and daddy ..Everyone who knows me ,and has dealt with me knows what kind of collection I have ..Like I said before you have no leg to stand on ,peace dude !

• 2 years later...
On 1/15/2021 at 6:20 AM, Hollywoodcaddy said:

All I want is the cart haha...if I have to get it cib then so be it, i will...but yeah...i mainly just need the cart...any condition is fine with me, it doesn't have to be in perfect condition...any condition will work for me...just getting someone that has one to speak up is the hardest part of all of this...

The cart is definitely attainable. I have a cart. And, I gave my duplicate cart to a collector friend a few years back when it was still pretty cheap. I paid around R$ 250-300 BRL for each of the 2 I had - that's around $50-60ish each, sometime around 2018ish.

Regarding boxes/CIBs - I've only seen 1 box in my life (that sealed one in the pics above above - I believe it popped up on eBay like 10ish years ago and basically nobody noticed it except the lucky buyer), and 1 loose manual (also in pics above). That's it! If there are other boxes or manuals that exist too (as some people are saying there may be in this thread), then GREAT! I hope there are more. If there are, and you have one, or you know someone that does have one, can you please post photos here of the box/manual we can see more of it? We'd LOVE to see that. Thanks!

So, as far as I know pretty much all of the boxes and manuals were destroyed. BUT, when it came to the carts, a lot more of the carts survived, because the carts got shipped down to Brazil and South America and were sold there, instead of destroying them, as a way to save on production costs. The carts got saved, the boxes/manuals got destroyed (except for just the few that miraculously survived).

Edited by nick

Some pics

image.jpeg.20c58b2d82158fb972381a9f765b4f68.jpeg

^ The PlayTronic (left), is completely different from the NES-G6-USA (middle), is completely different from the NES-G6-USA-1 (right). All 3 of these were sold in South America, specifically Brazil. When you purchased this game back in the day in Brazil, the box/manual/packaging would _ALWAYS_ be the PlayTronic, but the cart you got inside would be 1 of these 3 basically at random. Each of these has a sticker on the back denoting that it was part of the PlayTronic release

image.jpeg.9aa333fffda46a144ea615c4972bd8da.jpeg

^ Backs. Please note that only the left one (PlayTronic) has the PlayTronic back-sticker. I personally swapped the back of the NES-G6-USA (middle) to a USA Mega Man 6 back sticker, because I wanted it to be more original to how it would have been if it was released in USA. But when I got it, it did have a PlayTronic back sticker too. Call that sacrilege if you want, but that's what I did.      And, the NES-G6-USA-1 on the right is just a regular USA Mega Man 6.

image.jpeg.280340e32825b060fe4e4c7ead871dec.jpeg

^ 100% CIB PlayTronic (Brazilian) release of the game, with the matching PlayTronic cart (very cool).    Please note, that the NES-G6-USA and NES-G6-USA-1 carts sometimes came with this instead of the PlayTronic matching cart, but the back-stickers would always have a PlayTronic back-sticker.     Nintendo did NOT care very much about Quality Assurance in Brazil and South America.

image.jpeg.f165253329b22e8a82c8d2799de62b4d.jpeg

^ Back of the PlayTronic Brazilian release CIB.

I _WISH_ I had a correct NES-G6-USA box and manual, but I've only ever seen 1 box and 1 manual in my life of that, so I'll have to settle for just the loose cart now. I'm happy to have at least that. 

Edited by nick
  • Like 2

I had the manual in the photos, and found it several years ago at PRGE. Sold it on eBay back in 2018/2019 I think. Still a very cool item.

Before it was sold, it was borrowed and used by Frank Cifaldi for scans in the megaman legacy collection that came out last generation. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 2:48 AM, Nintendo Historian said:

Dude ,you are the one full of shit ..You want $4000 worth of stuff for a cart that is not even worth that amount ..Folks can ,and do change their minds about stuff .After doing some research I have come to the conclusion that I over paid ,but I did not even change my mind about our transaction until you made  an issue out of it ..I was going to let it go ,but you got greedy ..I had offered to trade back your cart ,which you declined ..I hope you know that because you are stating that the “transaction “was not completed technically  the items traded on both sides  still belong to the original owners ,any good lawyer would tell you that ..So therefore one or both of the parties can request a trade back ,I had offered to do that ..If I was not offering to trade back your cart that would be a different story ..So who is full of shit now ?Now I have folks telling me you did not even tell the complete truth on what went down ,or the subsequent conversation we had ..Just to make yourself look good ,when in all actuality you  make yourself look greedy ..I have shown several mods in other groups our text chat ,they all agree you conveniently left shit out to make yourself look good.. It’s not my problem you can  not afford the stuff I traded you ,so now you want an instant collection of rare NES games..Not on my dime !You sound like a cry baby dude ,really !😢 Grow Up !

At the risk of continuing an argument from 2 years ago, I want to correct this for posterity. A legally binding agreement needs only 2 things:

• a contract
  • consideration

A contract was obviously made since both parties agreed to the deal. Consideration is a term that just means something was offered for the deal and in this case it was a trade with the agreed upon items. Since  both a contract and consideration existed, legally this is binding and cannot be reversed. I have no idea where you got your legal facts but they're backwards and you cannot "send stuff back" because you change your mind.

I knew a guy that sold a car once and got a cashier's cheque for $10,000 as payment. He waved good-bye to the car, then took the cheque to the bank where they informed him it was a $10 cheque that had been modified. He went to the police to get his car back and they informed him the car now belongs to the buyer because there was a contract and consideration ($10). If he wants the rest of his money, he needs to sue the buyer in court for $9990.

You need to complete your end of the deal and send this dude the rest of his items or you're going on my banned sellers list and I spent over $40,000 last year on video games. If you're trying to sell a high priced item, your buyer pool is small and without me it's getting smaller.

And it's also variant.......not valiant.

Edited by Code Monkey

On 3/30/2023 at 11:47 PM, ProtonX said:

I had the manual in the photos, and found it several years ago at PRGE. Sold it on eBay back in 2018/2019 I think. Still a very cool item.

Before it was sold, it was borrowed and used by Frank Cifaldi for scans in the megaman legacy collection that came out last generation. 

Awesome! Do you remember who you sold it to by any chance? How many total boxes and manuals have you seen of the original NES-G6-USA Capcom-published release do you know of?

Edited by nick