IGNORED

New KFC console that keeps your chicken warm while playing.

mbd39

On 12/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, Gloves said:

That was a ride and a half.

Agreed, not sure what compelled me but I clicked it and actually watched that entire I'm guessing, compressed version of the longer thing that ran on TV when it premiered. So soooooo weird.  The Sanders land still is along US60 here east of town in the next county over (Shelby) and it's called Claudia Sanders.  They still sell the original recipe food, they do dine in and also in home catered in an event room I've had the pleasure of dining at once and it was great.  Annoyingly my picky wife thinks it wasn't special, just normal, so of course, haven't gone back and that was like 15 years ago now I'd guess.

https://www.americanrestaurantshelbyville.com/about/

21 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Agreed, not sure what compelled me but I clicked it and actually watched that entire I'm guessing, compressed version of the longer thing that ran on TV when it premiered. So soooooo weird.  The Sanders land still is along US60 here east of town in the next county over (Shelby) and it's called Claudia Sanders.  They still sell the original recipe food, they do dine in and also in home catered in an event room I've had the pleasure of dining at once and it was great.  Annoyingly my picky wife thinks it wasn't special, just normal, so of course, haven't gone back and that was like 15 years ago now I'd guess.

https://www.americanrestaurantshelbyville.com/about/

The 16min version is the full version. From what I know, it ran on Lifetime at lunchtime before one of their soap operas.

It’s obviously one big marketing exercise to get that target audience for some reason. I just love the fact that they just went all out on something so crazy haha. Just imagine the marketing department pitching that idea to the executives.