IGNORED

New KFC console that keeps your chicken warm while playing.

mbd39

10 hours ago, B.A. said:

Didn't Bud Light make a game console too? For some reason that has become a marketing gimic I guess?

yeah, Bud Light made one singular console/beer cooler that looked similar to this. they auctioned it off and it went for some absurd amount of money.

edit: it was called the BL6 and sold for $50,000. i would link the Bud Light page that talks about it, but it always crashes my browser.

Edited by twiztor
did research

2 minutes ago, avatar! said:

You don't seriously believe this is real, right?

Is it that hard to believe that a company in an unrelated industry managed to create a console that outperforms the latest offerings of the tech behemoths, and has a chicken warmer built in? 😛

2 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Is it that hard to believe that a company in an unrelated industry managed to create a console that outperforms the latest offerings of the tech behemoths, and has a chicken warmer built in? 😛

Well, when you put it that way, of course not. But, if I were you, I'd wait for the edition that also dispenses fresh Coke-Cola.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:07 PM, Tulpa said:

Well as hot as they run, why not?  At least they're being constructive in how they're dealing with expelling that high level of temperature for some measure of good.  Keep warm chicken, perhaps if you play some high end game that pushes the system you can get it up to broil.