IGNORED

WTB - Nintendo Switch

NESfiend

Update

SWITCH FOUND - Thanks to@Mr. CIB!

A friend of mine is trying like crazy to find a switch to give his son for Christmas. His wife went 10 different places that were supposed to have them Black Friday and had no luck. They are in a state of panic that the one thing their son really wants for xmas may not end up under the tree because they can't find one. If anyone has a switch (NOT lite) for sale or knows where one is available for sale, please send me a PM. I'll pay up front if it needs to be purchased. I would also be happy to cover a reasonable finder's fee if someone goes out of their way to find one and pick one up. I am working on that part myself, but most people here are much more savy than I am in this regard. I haven't bought a new video game console in like 20 years. 

Edited by NESfiend

I was picking up some items from Best Buy curbside pick up and all I saw was Nintendo Switches coming out of the store. There was a huge line outside I actually thought it was Black Friday. Apparently they had some bundle and everyone was buying them. Good luck!

Don't forget to use:  https://brickseek.com/  They have an inventory tracker! 🙂

4 hours ago, Gloves said:

Plenty available here in Canada; I'd be happy to pick one up and send it along, though the shipping cost and time might not be ideal.

image.png

Thanks a million, Gloves. Im going to reach out to him and let him know we have this option if we cant find one in the US. I know you wont have exact numbers and dont ask that you look into it, but do you know roughly what ship time would be and roughly what cost would be to missouri? Mainly trying to get an idea of when we would need to execute by to get it in time for xmas.

Administrator · Posted
17 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Thanks a million, Gloves. Im going to reach out to him and let him know we have this option if we cant find one in the US. I know you wont have exact numbers and dont ask that you look into it, but do you know roughly what ship time would be and roughly what cost would be to missouri? Mainly trying to get an idea of when we would need to execute by to get it in time for xmas.

In order for it to reach there by xmas I think I'd have to hit the trigger pretty quick tbh. 1-3 days shipped to me from Best Buy, then I'd take it straight to the post office. Tracked, insured, and before xmas would probably run like $50, maybe a bit more.

This is Canada bucks, of course. Conservatively, I'd estimate $500 CAD to get it to you/them, or $380-400 USD.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, NESfiend said:

A friend of mine is trying like crazy to find a switch to give his son for Christmas. His wife went 10 different places that were supposed to have them Black Friday and had no luck. They are in a state of panic that the one thing their son really wants for xmas may not end up under the tree because they can't find one. If anyone has a switch (NOT lite) for sale or knows where one is available for sale, please send me a PM. I'll pay up front if it needs to be purchased. I would also be happy to cover a reasonable finder's fee if someone goes out of their way to find one and pick one up. I am working on that part myself, but most people here are much more savy than I am in this regard. I haven't bought a new video game console in like 20 years. 

It's not the best option but Nintendo's official store still has refurbished systems in stock: https://store.nintendo.com/nintendo-switch-neon-blue-neon-red-joy-con-refurbished-2.html

$259.99 and you get a limited warranty from them. Plus these are the v2 models with the better battery life (4.5+ hours). Shipping usually takes about 5 days. 

Edited by MiamiSlice

39 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

It's not the best option but Nintendo's official store still has refurbished systems in stock: https://store.nintendo.com/nintendo-switch-neon-blue-neon-red-joy-con-refurbished-2.html

$259.99 and you get a limited warranty from them. Plus these are the v2 models with the better battery life (4.5+ hours). Shipping usually takes about 5 days. 

Why do you say its not the best option? Seems like a pretty good one to me. If they are charging only 40 bucks less than a new system, Id imagine the refurbs are in pretty damn good shape. 

Thank you and everyone else who has reached out. Im going to see my friend this afternoon and discuss all these options