IGNORED

Anyone know what this game is?

Lando452

thanks for the research, I had no idea where to even start, the only reason I am bringing this one up is because I saw an episode of storage wars where the guy had one of these and said it was worth a lot of money but I don't believe him as his prices are ridiculous, so had to look in my games and took it out so now I'm interested in finding out what it is even if its not worth anything.

Yeah I know this was discussed before too. Actually, did you get this one from me? I remember sending out a few as prizes or gifts or something over on NA a few years ago.

Yeah it's a Taiwanense Sega Mark game. It's rare, you don't see them very much. It's the woman's golf game, it's one of the more common ones at least based from what I've personally seen.

Value, $10-$15 if you can find a buyer. Actually, these are quite collectable over here, but even trying to squeeze $20 out of it would be tough. Abroad, there's just not a demand, I only can think of maybe three people besides myself who care about these, westerners that is. 😛

On another note, this is actually part of the notorious Changhua Storehouse pedigree, if it's the same as the one I sent.

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 1:52 AM, Code Monkey said:

I collect these and $10 is the most I'd pay.

I'd probably pay around the same amount as a buyer (I also have a small collection of these), but as a seller, I wouldn't even consider a $10 offer, as the carts are just too hard to find, even from the cow's nipple, so to speak. So it's an awkward situation where scarcity is much higher than demand / price, which ultimately would not entice many collectors to sell theirs.

23 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I'd probably pay around the same amount as a buyer (I also have a small collection of these), but as a seller, I wouldn't even consider a $10 offer, as the carts are just too hard to find, even from the cow's nipple, so to speak. So it's an awkward situation where scarcity is much higher than demand / price, which ultimately would not entice many collectors to sell theirs.

I think $50 is the point I'd start to consider selling.

On 11/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, fcgamer said:

Yeah I know this was discussed before too. Actually, did you get this one from me? I remember sending out a few as prizes or gifts or something over on NA a few years ago.

Yeah it's a Taiwanense Sega Mark game. It's rare, you don't see them very much. It's the woman's golf game, it's one of the more common ones at least based from what I've personally seen.

Value, $10-$15 if you can find a buyer. Actually, these are quite collectable over here, but even trying to squeeze $20 out of it would be tough. Abroad, there's just not a demand, I only can think of maybe three people besides myself who care about these, westerners that is. 😛

On another note, this is actually part of the notorious Changhua Storehouse pedigree, if it's the same as the one I sent.

Yes I got this one from you a while ago on the NA forums