IGNORED

Game Night poll for 11/14

Jeevan

Game Night Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to play on 11/14?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Last time was fun, we want to kill beat you more Jeeves)
    • Smash Ultimate (Jeeves needs to know so he can stop playing LOZ and get some characters)
    • Among Us (Lets sus out the impostors)
    • Goldeneye Source (Time to kill each other in Goldeneye)

This poll is closed to new votes

Events Helper · Posted

Last 12 hours to vote!!!!    We will be probably skipping next game night due to it being thanksgiving weekend.  I can still probably be around, but not so sure anyone would really be here to play.  If nothing else we can get some racing on mk8 for fun.  Let me know your thoughts, but ya.....holiday and all!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Jeevan said:

Last 12 hours to vote!!!!    We will be probably skipping next game night due to it being thanksgiving weekend.  I can still probably be around, but not so sure anyone would really be here to play.  If nothing else we can get some racing on mk8 for fun.  Let me know your thoughts, but ya.....holiday and all!!!!!

I refuse to accept this sentence.

• Confused 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Mega Tank said:

We typically eat dinner around 5 PM and then just hang out for an hour or two and go our own ways lol. I will be around to play if anyone is down.

well, im down for whatever, i just assumed.........but I can run one and see what everyone wants, no worries I can just put up a poll and see what happens!

Edit:  maybe just make it a little later start time?

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked