IGNORED

FO: Complete Wii U Kiosk

SNESNESCUBE64

For Offer: fully complete wii u kiosk. Everything works, monitor has been fully recapped as they were all cheap chineese (replaced with high quality caps) (repair log found here), gamepad has brand new joysticks as the ones on it originally were broken, comes with three demo discs, original key for the door, the amiibo stands on top (not the amiibos).

It also has a nice mod installed that puts the power switch on the back instead of opening the door and flipping the power switch.

I would also consider trade or partial trade for arcade cabinets if you have them. Right now im looking for an empty taito or romstar cabinet. Wouldnt also mind trading for Bosconian, Atari Asteroids, Tempest.

Local pickup only, I live in metro detroit, michigan. If you have any questions or want more pictures, feel free to get in contact with me. 

20201028_084743.thumb.jpg.6ec094aa7dcf77423562c8f1af321a9f.jpg

Edited by SNESNESCUBE64
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I wish mine was half as nice as this one.  Good luck with sale/trade.

It was a lot of work and tracking down of parts. It took me forever to get it the way I wanted. I'm super happy with how it turned out, but its time for me to move onto the next project.

• Like 1