IGNORED

The new Battletoads

phart010

Eh they put it on Steam too.  I'm kind of angry at the lame push back avatar got there since that post on why he won't bother.  I feel pretty much similarly about it.  It's kind of conceited to slam someone for hating on something without actually you know, using it first.  Aesthetics and teasers sell.  Why do you think books have back of the paperback or flap info junk in hardback format?  You get a tease of the artistic direction of the format and you decide if that's going to be worth your time or not.  Video games are no more special or different.  If what you perceive to see is shitty art, a lame story, and fouling up a key character that had already been established then you probably would not want to buy that sequel whether it's a book or a video game.  It can't be that hard to understand why that wouldn't be worth someone wasting their time and money on and shouldn't invalidate an opinion in the slightest.  Clearly some level of research was done to say, screw that (game, book, whatever) not just some blanket baseless outrage.

• Thanks 1

Different strokes for different folks. It's a solid 7/10 for me. Perfect length, tons of variety, beautiful animation, fun fighting system, and more hits than misses with the humor.

If you have Game Pass and like 2D brawlers, it's a no brainier. If you don't have Game Pass, consider a buy at $15. If they added online coop, then $20 would be a great price.