IGNORED

Value of Starfox Competion Weekend Jacket

Psychobear85

If you can get it for less than $400 you are doing good. Most will not sell at that price.....don't ask me why? I have plenty of muh rarer jackets but due to the association with the event they are spiked in value. Similar to the Sonic 2 promotional jacket. Everyone pays a lot for them because they used to have one or had a friend that had one when they were younger.

-CB

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bear85 said:

Thank you for the response, I offer 400$ in it and they didn’t accept, dude is firm on the 650$

If you're in love with it I don't think that's unreasonable.  You obviously don't want to overpay but it's not one of those things you'll just be able to pick up next spring when you're in the mood or whatever.  I know a couple others with them and I doubt they'd let them go for 650.

10 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

If you're in love with it I don't think that's unreasonable.  You obviously don't want to overpay but it's not one of those things you'll just be able to pick up next spring when you're in the mood or whatever.  I know a couple others with them and I doubt they'd let them go for 650.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's rare enough that you just have to go with your gut on what you're comfortable paying for it. I think it's a really cool jacket and would love to own one, so for a "brand new" one, $650 doesn't seem unreasonable.

Depends on whether or not it has the tags on.

If it still has the plastic bag and letters then double the price.

Large and XL seems to be the common size. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a small or medium. Then again I don’t look for them anymore.

Tagless used jacket is $400-$500. Any more and you’re “overpaying” but this is a collectible, not a common game with an exact price point.

With tag, maybe $750+

With letters - $1000+ (I can see buying just the letters alone for $400-$500)

On 11/1/2019 at 7:14 PM, ThePhleo said:

Depends on whether or not it has the tags on.

If it still has the plastic bag and letters then double the price.

Large and XL seems to be the common size. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a small or medium. Then again I don’t look for them anymore.

Tagless used jacket is $400-$500. Any more and you’re “overpaying” but this is a collectible, not a common game with an exact price point.

With tag, maybe $750+

With letters - $1000+ (I can see buying just the letters alone for $400-$500)

Thanks for better insight. I'm a standard M and still don't have one for the very reason I have never seen an M. Now I'm really curious if they made them. What are these letters you speak of? Do you have a photo? Thanks