IGNORED

2019 2020 panini basketball

docile tapeworm

12 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Dude, you got one of those numbered to 10?

Edit : I see you updated your post with confirmation of 01/10! Crazy pull man, congrats! And put that in a hard cover right away, lol!

Very cool, the only problem is that he's on the Knicks. So that's pretty much the kiss of death for his career. You should sell that shit right now! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BriGuy82 said:

Very cool, the only problem is that he's on the Knicks. So that's pretty much the kiss of death for his career. You should sell that shit right now! 

i thought you being a nj guy might make you a knicks fan. im torn sell ot now is smart. but if this guy can lift the knicks just into the playoffs...💸💸💸

Edited by docile tapeworm

18 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i thought you being a nj guy might make you a knicks fan. im torn sell ot now is smart. but if this guy can lift the knicks just into the playoffs...💸💸💸

I am a Knicks fan unfortunately. They all hate the owner man. The first chance this guy gets, his ass will leave the team. The owner had Charles Oakley physically thrown out of msg a few years ago and that was the nail in the coffin. Nobody wants to come to the Knicks. They would rather go to brooklyn with jayz.

1 hour ago, BriGuy82 said:

I am a Knicks fan unfortunately. They all hate the owner man. The first chance this guy gets, his ass will leave the team. The owner had Charles Oakley physically thrown out of msg a few years ago and that was the nail in the coffin. Nobody wants to come to the Knicks. They would rather go to brooklyn with jayz.

he threw out oak?...wtf....🤣🤣🤣 not winning any fans that way. as a miami guy part of me loves that they have been in shambles ever since ....... damn it still stings...

228B114C-B4EB-4187-9A90-7E8E59C4F1F4.gif

37 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

he threw out oak?...wtf....🤣🤣🤣 not winning any fans that way. as a miami guy part of me loves that they have been in shambles ever since ....... damn it still stings...

228B114C-B4EB-4187-9A90-7E8E59C4F1F4.gif

Lol, yeah that shit is ancient history at this point. You can't compare these two franchises anymore. Don't hold your breathe waiting for the Knicks to be competitive any time soon.