Hi...again. Came from NA.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JamesRobot said:

Welcome Nick!  You could always link back to your NA profile I guess.  Probably better to take a screen shot though.  But people will remember you.  Here's to building a new rep!

Thanks for the reply. One thing I always wanted was a Nintendoage app tho. With all the changes it might be a good time for it. You all given that any thought?

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, Nickfraun said:

Thanks for the reply. One thing I always wanted was a Nintendoage app tho. With all the changes it might be a good time for it. You all given that any thought?

There won't be an app for this community. 

That said, the site is fully responsive and should work quite well on you mobile devices as is. Plenty of folks are using it on their phones without issue (including me right now!).

That said, if you have any more feedback please feel free to let us know, we're more than happy to consider any requests you guys make. 🙂

Subscriber T1 · Posted

Not sure it's quite what you're after, but I have taken a screen shot of my NA user profile and added it the About Me section here. It obviously doesn't show your full feedback history, but does give basic info.

https://www.videogamesage.com/profile/28-ap123/?tab=field_core_pfield_1