IGNORED

Interest in a visual Weekly Contest archives

guillavoie

• 2 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted
On 1/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, ninjistar said:

How did this turn out?  Still need any assistance?

Just saw your post! I haven't had the time to work on this yet, but I'm still considering making putting forward this project at some point, so any help would be appreciated.

I have all the NA threads backed up in Firefox Saved web page format (100 posts - or less - per page). My goal would be to host these somewhere where you can easily navigate from folders organized in years and weeks, and then you'd have the threads page in order for said week. If you have any idea to give on how to host this, I'd be all hear.

Otherwise, another simple option would be to simply setup a cloud hosting of it all organized in folders (I have them organized on my computer) and share the whole thing in download. Anyone who would want it could simply download it and then use it with a proper version of Firefox.

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Just saw your post! I haven't had the time to work on this yet, but I'm still considering making putting forward this project at some point, so any help would be appreciated.

I have all the NA threads backed up in Firefox Saved web page format (100 posts - or less - per page). My goal would be to host these somewhere where you can easily navigate from folders organized in years and weeks, and then you'd have the threads page in order for said week. If you have any idea to give on how to host this, I'd be all hear.

Otherwise, another simple option would be to simply setup a cloud hosting of it all organized in folders (I have them organized on my computer) and share the whole thing in download. Anyone who would want it could simply download it and then use it with a proper version of Firefox.

Thoughts?

I will PM you 😛 

• 4 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 3:19 PM, guillavoie said:

Thoughts?

Is this still being worked on? Hopefully we get a current version and can bring back the Hall of Fame for the next group of players.

• 1 year later...

Thoughts?

Is this still in the works? 

• 1 year later...

Thoughts?

Are you still keeping records? I should be 3rd or 4th in all time wins by now. I'd like to see the Hall of Fame continue on as well although most of our most deserving candidates for the second class seem to have retired from active competition.