IGNORED

The Quest to Beat Matt Turk - a Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Documentary

Darth Vader

Came across this a couple days ago and I couldn't stop watching it. It's about an hour long but it's pretty damn interesting. It's all about pushing the limits of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! to beat the characters as fast as they possibly can be beat. Enjoy!

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You should check out this guys channel.  He's basically taking log files, historical chats and Twitch feeds and turns them into pretty good amateur documentaries.  I highly recommend the doc on beating the time on Choco Mountain but, honestly, I think all of the Mario Kart 64 ones are the best.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Pretty addictive stuff.

Yup!  I started watching with the Choco Mountain one and have pretty much watched every one since.  I still need to dig into the earlier ones. I need to look into the Sonic 2 video.  I'm willing to bet, that's a pretty intense one.

33 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

It was suggested to me in my YT feed when it came out.  It was fantastic.  Love this kind of stuff.

Yeah this guy has one of those yt channels that the algorithm loves. Issues a video every few weeks to a month and they all get hundreds of thousands of views pretty much instantly.