IGNORED

Are there any artists in the house?

a3quit4s

I’d like to commission a painting and give someone money who hopefully needs some during this very strange time. 

Its a straightforward piece, the bitmap painting of Little Samson that is in some of the gaming historians YouTube videos. Decent shot of it here:

image.jpeg.a66e25c5e36446306761a02d626c8b21.jpeg

PM me some rates (include your supplies!) and a link to your portfolio so I know you are legit. Also let me know what size you think is best. 

Mods if this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it!

Edited by a3quit4s

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You sure you don't want to try to do that on your own?  I mean, I suck at all forms of art and I could mask off squares on a canvas and paint them like that.  In fact, didn't Neil paint that one himself?  He spoke about it in his behind the scenes/viewer questions video about a year or so ago.

2 hours ago, RH said:

You sure you don't want to try to do that on your own?  I mean, I suck at all forms of art and I could mask off squares on a canvas and paint them like that.  In fact, didn't Neil paint that one himself?  He spoke about it in his behind the scenes/viewer questions video about a year or so ago.

Nah. I was hoping to help someone who could use some spare funds during the times and get me something cool for the game room. I bumped it once and if no one reaches out I’ll just let the thread get buried

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Nah. I was hoping to help someone who could use some spare funds during the times and get me something cool for the game room. I bumped it once and if no one reaches out I’ll just let the thread get buried

That's cool, and generous. Good luck!