IGNORED

How many points were needed to win the Tetris 99 Maximus 10 cup? How'd you do? (Score of 2836 pts for me. I won 999 coins.)

Makar

Edit 12/18/2019: Holy crap I actually placed in the top 999 for the Tetris 99 Maximus 10 cup!!!! Just saw the 999 points in my Nintendo rewards account today!!!

The points showed up in my account 1 day after the tournament.

Any of you place??

The 10th Tetris 99 Maximus cup ended 12/17/2019 at 2am EST. It was team battles this time instead of the usual single player mode. 

Points were awarded as followed for 1st-4th place: 50, 25, 5, 1. 

The top 999 players in this tournament will get 999 gold coins for the eShop. 

How'd you all do?

I finished with 2,836 points. Really hoping that was enough but I was reading at least 6 people on Reddit had gotten over 3000, so I'm not super confident I got it. 

I was NOT a fan of how they awarded points. They should've given bonus point for the people who survived into the top 25 spots to deter people from just farming points and not actually playing a full match. If you got out in 10 seconds and your team won, you still got 50pts, but those people who carried the team also only got 50pts. I read so many instances where people didn't even play. They'd just let the game go while watching TV and farming their points.

Screenshot_20191218-174958.png

Edited by Makar

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images