IGNORED

Posting multiple sale threads

fcgamer

I remember back on Nintendo Age the rule was one thread per member, for sales, unless one asked for permission and had it granted (i.e. for selling hundreds of items). 

I'm wondering if such exceptions could be made over here too? In some other forums I visit, I have separate sales threads dedicated to Famicom / Famiclone cartridges, non Famicom items, and then hardware.

The reason I ask is because I have in total about 400 or 500 items for sale, and one of the reasons I rarely posted them for sale at NA was due to it being a logistical nightmare putting everything into one thread and then maintaining it.

3 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Hmm, thanks for the idea Mark! I'll have to look into it, I'm computer illiterate by now and never used Google Sheets. Can pictures be posted in it too?

Yeah, there is a ton of cool integration for sheets.  It's like excel but good lol.

I've moved all my book keeping, a lot of my teacher work, etc. to drive and use sheets a ton.  Just makes sharing and updating info super easy.  It takes some messing around but it's worth the time.

Administrator · Posted

Here's a quick example copy-paste from Google Sheets to whet your appetite. I do think it'd work quite well for you, rather than trying to manage multiple threads:

Beaten By Pts Title 18 19 Requirements
  1 1-2 Switch X    
  2 88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition      
MuNKeY 1 Adventure Pals, The   X  
  2 Adventure Time - Pirates of the Enchiridion      
  1 All-Star Fruit Racing X    
  2 America's Greatest Gameshows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy      
  2 Aqua Moto Racing Utopia      
  2 Ark: Survival Evolved      
  1 ARMS X    
  2 Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings      
  2 Attack on Titan 2