IGNORED

Featured Member May 2024: RegularGuyGamer

Graphics Team · Posted

Shoot - now I'm wondering how many of my teachers back in high-school were secretly really cool, but never let-on about it...

Anyway - great interview @RegularGuyGamer!

(And @Reed Rothchild - the blog title says "RegularGamerGuy" instead of the other way around. You made me think I was reading the username wrong for the last 5 years haha!)

[T-Pac]

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to Featured Member May 2024: RegularGuyGamer

Good stuff; as a relative new-comer, I appreciate reading these and getting more insight into different members here. I also had no idea your avatar came from the 2600 box; that's pretty amusing! 

• Agree 1

On 5/17/2024 at 12:17 PM, Kguillemette said:

Neat!

I'm planning a family trip to hershey this summer, any second hand/retro gaming shops worth visiting in the area?

There's a great one called game traders club. It's about 10ish miles from Hershey but the selection is really big. It's a new location for them so their still getting settled in but it's a great place to burn an hour or two. 

There are plenty thrift shops east of Hershey, but finding any gaming stuff is unlikely. There's a gallery type of store that has a really great selection of vendors called Black Swan Antiques in the next town east of Hershey, Palmyra, that is worth checking out. 

Idk if you're a Parks and Rec fan but Hershey is a real life Eagleton and Palmyra is a real life Pawnee. You'll see the difference in the city line the second you cross into Palmyra lol.

The arcade in Hershey is absolutely legendary. Original SMB cab for $0.25 and all. An absolute ton of original Nintendo cabs kept up to date along w countless other 80s and 90s classics. Honestly, the best kept secret of the entire park. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@RegularGuyGamer, great read! Particularly that class trash party! 🎉 

btw, it’s Infernal Affairs, which was a HK movie that The Departed was based on. Infernal Affairs is the better version in my opinion, and if you don’t mind reading subtitles, I highly recommend giving it a watch.

• Thanks 1