IGNORED

NWC 1990 Game & Watch Re-issue

Posted (edited)

Hearing about the ESRB Leak for NWC1990 got me thinking. Would you buy a re-issue Game & Watch NWC 1990?

I also noticed that if you type in Supermariobros in ESRB it has a game & watch version but if you type in zelda or link it doesn't specify a Game & Watch version. So NWC got rated and categorized under the switch but it seems updating the consoles is lacking (as seen with Zelda) So it's a stretch but its not a total fantasy 🙂

image.jpeg

Edited by Riszue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesRobot said:

Lemme get a Mega Man G&W!

MkiOE2V.jpg

It better have the fucking kickstand too.  The watch is practically useless without it 

Yes, please and thank you haha.

90% chance of photoshop, with a 10% chance of someone who can use a soldering iron and some helpful coding and hacking to add games into the system which is possible, but not easy and above most peoples skillset.  I've wanted one that did it, but when I saw what was involved I left it alone.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Link said:

Are we just photoshopping NES games on G&W templates or are you guys getting these from somewhere? What's going on? I'm so confused

Photoshop. I WISH I was getting more from Nintendo, sorry for the confusion  ....I need more than 2 in my collection (mario 2020, Zelda 2021)

Edited by Riszue
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

ChatGPT is worthless for actual fact checking. It "speaks" with confidence, but gives totally wrong information constantly.

This is actually the subject of a popular and lighthearted meme called "Gloves said ChatGPT is for actual fact-checking!" In this hilarious meme, a gloves described ChatGPT. A glove is a garment which covers the hand for reasons of warmth or cleanliness. It usually contains 6-8 fingers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...