IGNORED

FS: Battle Mania Cart MD $190, Vanark $85

Californication

• The title was changed to FS: Saturn Collection (jntsc) - $3k
2 minutes ago, Californication said:

Someone offered $2,500 and it seems low, but I'm tempted to take it.

I would. I follow jntsc staurn shooters pretty close, and am actively seeking 75% of those games. Its an outstanding lot, dont get me wrong. Straight bangers in there.

but when i considered making an offer on it i was in the 1600-2000 area. I know the book price is higher, but thats where I was personally. I didnt send an offer because i knew it was low. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Californication said:

I'm in a rough spot. 

I wish I could help you out, but I can't spend that kind of money on Saturn stuff.  But your collection represents like 99% of the Saturn imports that I would be interested in owning.  You definitely have an awesome collection.  I wish you luck, but keep in mind that selling all together in a lot usually means lower offers.  Good luck with sale. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe @TDIRunner and @MrWunderful can team up and split the cost and divvy up the goods? I do agree that selling as a whole usually means lower prices but I hate to see fellow VGS’ers in rough spots. I wish I was at all interested in Saturn I’d just pay the asking price or even knew what these games were or the asking price for them

Edited by a3quit4s

If it doesn't get picked up, I'll visit my storage and see what l feel can let go. So far it was just Lickle, Alien Soldier, and a couple transparent pockets I probably broke even on.

Edit:when I first totalled 6 weeks ago I got a 3.7k value. Looks like the offer is more fair than I realized.

Edit: offer did not follow through.

Edited by Californication

• The title was changed to FS: Saturn Collection (jntsc) and PS4
  • The title was changed to FS: ikaruga Hyper, Rolling Gunner, Space Hunter/Spacemoth PS4 $120
  • The title was changed to FS: ikaruga Hyper, Rolling Gunner, Space Hunter/Spacemoth PS4 $95
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS: Gran Doll, Tenchi o Kurau ii, Stahlfeder PS1 $2200
  • The title was changed to FS: Gran Doll, Tenchi o Kurau ii, Stahlfeder PS1 $220
  • The title was changed to FS: Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel Snes, Razeon Ex Collectors Edition
  • The title was changed to FS: Battle Mania MD $200
  • The title was changed to FS: Battle Mania Cart MD $190, Vanark $85