SEGA-Dreamcast-Console-Keepsake-Ornament

Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Keepsake-Ornament_189

Animal-Crossing-Isabelle-Keepsake-Orname

Mario-Kart-Luigi-Keepsake-Ornament_1899Q

Minecraft-Bee-Keepsake-Ornament_1399QXI7

Minecraft-Warden-Keepsake-Ornament_1999Q

Fortnite-Ffrosty-Llama-Keepsake-Ornament

Fortnite-Polar-Peely-Banana-Keepsake-Orn

I've started to add video game theme ordinates to my little mini fun Christmas tree.  I think I'll need to get the Dreamcast (lights up and plays Sonic Adventure) and Luigi ones this year.  Though the Minecraft bee is super cute.  I think Xbox and PlayStation don't get any representation with Hallmark this year.  Pretty sure they use to do Halo stuff in the past.  Honestly can't remember if PlayStation ever got the Hallmark treatment.

And yeah I know it's not even Halloween yet, but sometimes these can sell out so wanted to let those who are interested get a chance to get them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, G-type said:

I couldn’t justify paying $20 for one of these. Just tie a string to one of your Nintendo happy meal toys. It looks exactly the same.

I can't either, but my wife does every year.  I don't complain, it's a tradition for her to get everyone a nice ornament and lot's of families are that way.

I wouldn't buy these myself, but I definitely enjoy receiving them.  Most of them have a button on them that makes a sound like the NES place the SMB theme.