IGNORED

WFNU64

Tyree_Cooper

14 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Found this in my closet. Forgot if bought from UK or US.

It's real sad that they used the shittiest quality/thickness, so even though the t-shirt is 100% new, it has holes everywhere.

Any ideas which show this was used, and where?

Will be listing it up for trade/sale soon. Thinking about the price.

20231009_171023.jpg.9176566950fd56c9210d45b0cf5e4c2f.jpg

20231009_171003.jpg.aaa2fe42adea70b758a8ba9d7eb92eb3.jpg

20231009_171050.jpg.e8ec8afdba5c105bdad289cbc0e659a8.jpg

I'll buy it off you if the price is right dude! 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Originally bought to wear it but immediately found out it was ridiculously thin and full of rips/holes so it was not possible. Decided to keep it anyway.

Im selling it or trading it for sure. Its just a bit hard to price but im not letting it go for 10$ if that can help 🙂

$15, final offer. 😏

Assuming it's legit and it seems to be, it would have been made in a narrow time when the Ultra name was what they were going to stick with until they found out there was an international hangup.  So if it is real, Nintendo made it as pre-release promo stuff, likely for employees/reps the value could be rather high.  Given how things are I could see someone feel this is their one chance and could just throw 4 figures at it or so just because they have to have it, the mentality of now or never.  That seems to be how it is now when you see a one off, merchandising stuff, displays, games, something you just don't see twice in a few years let alone a decade.  You just need that one n64 person with deep pockets and few cares to set the bar.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Assuming it's legit and it seems to be, it would have been made in a narrow time when the Ultra name was what they were going to stick with until they found out there was an international hangup.  So if it is real, Nintendo made it as pre-release promo stuff, likely for employees/reps the value could be rather high.  Given how things are I could see someone feel this is their one chance and could just throw 4 figures at it or so just because they have to have it, the mentality of now or never.  That seems to be how it is now when you see a one off, merchandising stuff, displays, games, something you just don't see twice in a few years let alone a decade.  You just need that one n64 person with deep pockets and few cares to set the bar.

I agree with this though if it does have holes in it from age I only worry it was going to deteriorate further. But Nintendo collectors are crazy and will throw money at anything. This was probably made somewhere between Q2 94 and Q2-Q3 95 between the announcement of the name Ultra 64 and the changeover to just Nintendo 64. Fun fact NUS model number of the Nintendo 64 stands for Nintendo Ultra Sixty-Four! The only thing that concerns me is the Nintendo written in the shirt isn’t the normal logo Nintendo would use and they are crazy about that on internal stuff, no?

one for sale on eBay too for $349 in the plastic baggy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/155090665534

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 2