IGNORED

Influencer Inscriptions

3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That's my take on influencers and then media they're really not actually related to.  To me, the example above, it's just a ruined copy of Smash Bros I wouldn't pay $5 for let alone when they somehow valued over $100.

you could wipe it off that's what's great about getting sealed stuff signed

• Agree 1

Graphics Team · Posted
On 9/5/2023 at 6:01 AM, CIB_Wholesale said:

i debate often if this was a good idea. in my defense they were going for 100-150 when i did it

IMG_20100203_163327.jpg.1e6a71312ceda88086e8b882c75a39ee.jpg

I actually think this is pretty cool!

Are those all high-level competitive Melee players? The only name I recognize is HungryBox.

[T-Pac]

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about getting Charles Martinet to sign my Wario World on Gamecube when he was in town. I chatted with him for a minute and he’s a very nice guy.. but ultimately decided against it because he’s not a developer. For some reason it seemed odd to me at the time to get the voice actor to sign it.

Or maybe it’s that I feel that I like the arts are better off untainted than with ink on them? I can’t pinpoint why I feel this way, it just seems odd. I would definitely take a signature from Miyamoto though.

I did end up getting Bird King on PS4 signed by the developer, but I had him sign the plastic seal. It didn’t feel right to break the seal or the get ink on the artwork. If someone breakers the seal on that one, the autograph is gone

On 9/9/2023 at 8:03 PM, T-Pac said:

I actually think this is pretty cool!

Are those all high-level competitive Melee players? The only name I recognize is HungryBox.

[T-Pac]

you should have it then. i'm obviously not the best collector for it i'm more of a 64 collector

HBOX , Mango, Nintendude, Wobbles

so glad I got Wobbles. he's my favorite after HBOX. Armada wasnt there so i still need that one.

there are signatures on the back too. Mewtwo King had some strong words for not signing it

• Wow! 1