IGNORED

Hot Slots NES (for true pervs only)

8bitsupremacy

1 minute ago, Gloves said:
  1. There's photos in the OP
  2. You don't know whether they provided more photos via PM to prospective buyers

Their post mentions more than one game for sale but the photos only show one. I was interested in the additional games but didn't bother since there were no photos, I'm wondering how someone else would buy rare games with no photos present.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Code Monkey said:

Their post mentions more than one game for sale but the photos only show one. I was interested in the additional games but didn't bother since there were no photos, I'm wondering how someone else would buy rare games with no photos present.

See point #2.

13 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I was just surprised this worked I guess, someone bought a bundle of games for $1500 USD with photos of only one game in the listing.

It looks like Hot Slots was $1500 by itself. Could be wrong, but that's my reading ("Hot Slots $1500, oh and I got some other games, too.")

You could take the proactive approach and just DM him to see what else he's got to offer.

I get that you like to take the most literal approach to reading people's posts, but you might consider just messaging people privately to clarify. Would save you some time and possibly get you what you want.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

It looks like Hot Slots was $1500 by itself. Could be wrong, but that's my reading ("Hot Slots $1500, oh and I got some other games, too.")

You could take the proactive approach and just DM him to see what else he's got to offer.

I get that you like to take the most literal approach to reading people's posts, but you might consider just messaging people privately to clarify. Would save you some time and possibly get you what you want.

Oh. He made a sale post listing game A and other games for $1500. That was my interpretation of the original sale post which I thought was legitimate because I got my complete Hot Slots for $1800 CAD so the price seemed right for a bundle.

Are the other games not included?

@Code Monkey if you are genuinely interested I have Secret Scout, King Neptune, P'radikus Conflict (both blue and black carts), Castle of Deceit, Challenge of the Dragon, Galactic Crusader, Mission Cobra, Bible Buffet, Solitaire....some others too but yes, to clarify, I sold just the one cart above that had pics and was hinting there was more for sale within the parentheses.  It wasn't part of the $1500 price tag on the Hot Slots.

Edited by 8bitsupremacy
Typo
  • Like 2