IGNORED

Limited Run Games on eBay

FireHazard51

Social Team · Posted

FlmNFPg.jpg

Damn near every Limited Run game I get from eBay has a damn hole punch in it.  I'm cheap and have no problem with buying used copies so a hole punch isn't the end of the world for me.  But damn if  they don't always seem to be everywhere until you pay 20%+ more for a game to not have a hole punch.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of this before with LRG stuff, what's the reasoning behind it and who is doing it?  I know in the past you'd find PS1 cases drilled out on the spine, DVD spins sliced towards the top (game and movies/anime), and in either case it was some store sale either from the maker, a retailer dumping overstock, or some purged old rental stuff.  I'm curious why LRG goods are getting holed out.

Social Team · Posted

Pretty sure is LRG getting rid of old stock.  I've seen on other manufactures.  I'm buying PSVR games so go figured they have over stock to get ride of 😒  The games are factory sealed.  I just wish I knew how they bought them direct from LRG so I can do that my self.

• The title was changed to Limited Run Games on eBay
Social Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm guessing they're trying to unload old distro titles.  Some of them have clearance prices on Amazon too.

Their PSVR games are always so high.  It's frustrating to pay over MSRP for a game that has a hole punch and knowing it was gotten for even cheaper.  I can't complain too much though.  If wasn't for LRG many good titles would never have a physical release 😢