IGNORED

Celebrity Cage Matches!

Tabonga

Anyone gonna pay to see Zuckerberg and Musk duke it out?  

There used to be a show called Celebrity Boxing that would pit unqualified celebrities in the ring against each other.  A couple of the more interesting  matches I remember were Danny Bonaduce vs Donny Osmond and Tonya Harding vs Paula Jones.

There was also this match between Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler - they were actually friends and created a fake hatred for each other so the match was a work rather than a shoot.  Pretty funny.

Who would you have in the cage if you could pick the contestants?  (Go ahead and use political figures if you want  but let's keep the politics out of it - this is just for fun.)

I would have a three way with everyone on their own:

Spoiler

download(29).jpeg.ff141fe0fa49764c081ef3744f9f5c2e.jpegdownload(31).jpeg.176d97f8e4bde31ef2cf4c19453979da.jpegdownload(32).jpeg.dabdcf524ccfc84d4ff3185a06d43d96.jpeg

Edited by Tabonga

4 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

But are they ready for the crazed primal insanity of the caged MTG?  None of us are.

It would be like a bonus scene in the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. Or maybe an undiscovered scene in Idiocracy.

download(33).jpeg.1c0df600795470cf58d9c7b955615643.jpeg

Edited by Tabonga

Social Team · Posted

I finally want to the talking to stop and the fists to come out to settle the debate.... 

Spoiler

Biden vs Trump.  Both has openly talked trash about beating the other one up in a fist fight.  As old and underweight as Biden is, I'm FULLY sure he's actually got in fights.  As for Trump, probably never had true fight in his life.  Nor do I think he's ever legit learned/practice throwing a punch.