IGNORED

FS: PS4 VR bundle with games all cib/sealed $250 for all PS4 stuff / FS/FO some of my old cib black box releases from Nintendo Age! Prices lowered again! Check out my garage sale as well for cheap dr squatch products!

Johnnyboy113

• The title was changed to Fire Sale!!! $230 for 5 cib games! More details in first post please read! FS/FO some of my old cib black box releases from Nintendo Age! Prices lowered!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to PS4 VR bundle with games all cib/sealed FO/ Fire Sale!!! $230 for 5 cib games! More details in first post please read! FS/FO some of my old cib black box releases from Nintendo Age! Prices lowered!
Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, wongojack said:

You are making me think about it.  Are you saying you want $240 for all of the PSVR items AND the games?

That's a good deal if the headset is in good condition.  @Johnnyboy113 Is this the PSVR version 1 or version 2?  If you didn't know there is a common issue with the pad flacking off.  I fucked mine up by cleaning it with rubbing alcohol.  If you want to sell the bundle you should state what version it is and take photos of the pads and lenses.  Lenses can scratch pretty easy but I find the pad flacking is by far the most common issue with buying used.  

Wongojack, there are some differences in version 1 and 2.  Main things are the first version would let you move the head set closer or further from your face when  it's on your head.  There a button at the top right that exists on version 2 to allow you to move the headset.  Also version 1 doesn't allow 4k passthrough.  AKA you would need to disconnect the HDMI from the PSVR processor and plug it directly into the PS4.  PSVR version 2 allows passthrough so no need to unplug wires to get 4K vide out of PS4 while the PSVR processor is hooked up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

That's a good deal if the headset is in good condition.  @Johnnyboy113 Is this the PSVR version 1 or version 2?  If you didn't know there is a common issue with the pad flacking off.  I fucked mine up by cleaning it with rubbing alcohol.  If you want to sell the bundle you should state what version it is and take photos of the pads and lenses.  Lenses can scratch pretty easy but I find the pad flacking is by far the most common issue with buying used.  

Wongojack, there are some differences in version 1 and 2.  Main things are the first version would let you move the head set closer or further from your face when  it's on your head.  There a button at the top right that exists on version 2 to allow you to move the headset.  Also version 1 doesn't allow 4k passthrough.  AKA you would need to disconnect the HDMI from the PSVR processor and plug it directly into the PS4.  PSVR version 2 allows passthrough so no need to unplug wires to get 4K vide out of PS4 while the PSVR processor is hooked up.

Good info.  I did not know there were two versions.  I guess I have version one because the visor moves fwd and bck.

I also have the "flaking" issue.

5 hours ago, wongojack said:

Good info.  I did not know there were two versions.  I guess I have version one because the visor moves fwd and bck.

Hi, it is version one, the flaking happened to mine too but what’s weird is it wasn’t from use. I took it out of the box in April and noticed it happening, I used this thing probably 5 times no joke . The lenses are not scratched. Lastly I have it for offer for everything, $230 is for my Nes black box games . Sorry about the confusion I fixed the title. Also I’ll be more then happy to take more pictures later on if I can.

Edited by Johnnyboy113

• The title was changed to FO: PS4 VR bundle with games all cib/sealed/ Sale!!! 5 Nes cib games! More details in first post please read! FS/FO some of my old cib black box releases from Nintendo Age! Prices lowered!
6 hours ago, wongojack said:

Also about the 4k pass through fire hazard is correct, you pretty much just disconnect the hdmi from the vr and just use the cable from your tv right to the ps4 for 4k. I didn’t even know there were two versions of the vr. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that the ps4 pro was the only ps4 that put out a 4k upscale for some games only, I know you couldn’t watch 4k dvds on it.