IGNORED

Homebrew Games Summer Showcase

matthughson

The showcase has now launched! Check it out!

----

Original Post

I'm putting together a community-led, "Homebrew Games Summer Showcase" video, and I need YOUR games!

The video will be a short montage of gameplay footage, and will feature games from across all retro consoles, in various stages of development.

To give you a rough idea of what the final product is aiming for, I've put together a very short example of how this homebrew video montage might look.

And that's where you come in! There's no Showcase without game footage, so please submit your games (at any stage of development) here: https://forms.gle/uPhTi2GbpM3Dhjx38

The intention is for the effort on your part to be minimal. The types of clips I am looking for are very basic, unedited, short gameplay clips. They should not be trailers or anything like that. Here's an example of the type of clip you would need to provide.

And if you know of other homebrew communities that might want to participate, please share this info with them!

NOTE: Yes, I know it's not summer for everyone right now.

Edited by matthughson

12 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

When do you need this? 

Submissions are due Sunday June 11th, at 11:59PM PST

10 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

@matthughson you should try tagging users here that have homebrews just like I did to you, in case they have notifications on. 

I think most of the people I know of probably already know about this from my posts elsewhere. But if you know people (especially outside of NES homebrew), please tag away 😁

2 hours ago, matthughson said:

Submissions are due Sunday June 11th, at 11:59PM PST

I think most of the people I know of probably already know about this from my posts elsewhere. But if you know people (especially outside of NES homebrew), please tag away 😁

Thanks, we'll get something to you by then 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...