IGNORED

Does anyone know what inserts came with these?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Are you the same srh from back in the olden days of NA?  Anyway, that list is on gamefaqs:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes/916386-nes/faqs/49943

And this project is trying to fill in all the gaps for NES titles not on the Sealed Contents List:

I am the infamous srh! glad to see some familiar faces still around. I lucked into a crazy collection of early release games that sat in a closet for 35+ years... including a matte mario in damn near perfect condition. no inserts in any except mario, wrecking crew, and chubby cherub. very odd he removed the inserts but left the games and manuals still in the baggies. whatever! I'm not going to complain!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Are you the same srh from back in the olden days of NA?  Anyway, that list is on gamefaqs:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes/916386-nes/faqs/49943

And this project is trying to fill in all the gaps for NES titles not on the Sealed Contents List:

damn, these games aren't on the list. oh well! 

I remember you, nice seeing another return.  That's a crazy find of those 5 games and in such amazing shape.  I never got into sealed, nor have I wanted to touch complete for over a dozen years now, but I do have that Castlevania and it's such a keeper (wish I had Gradius for the same reason, that art..)  If your games aren't on a list of stuff, wouldn't that be a good thing?  Something to add.

I had no idea wiz there was doing a full on list of game contents on gamefaqs, nice to be in good company with a document up there.

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

SETH!

If it helps, @the_wizard_666 is here too.

don't think it would. I guess no one ever opened a sealed early release title of these. not a big deal. I have so many extra inserts from 2 decades ago that whatever came with these originally, I probably have, but if no one knows what came with them, then I guess it doesn't matter!

glad to see a few more familiar names are here. I haven't added anything new to the collection for years until this find. I have 0 graded games but I'm going to send some of these in to see what they get. also, mainly to protect them in those nice acrylic cases. I'd hate for anything to happen to damage these, or pop out the hangtabs, or do any damage to a mint chubby or matte mario. I'm just afraid to mail that mario to Cali to get graded. 

51 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

It's weird the Super Mario Bros. 2 is such a late release and the others are very early.

tell me about it. how the hell did the guy get a matte mario and chubby cherub, a 2nd release wrecking crew, 1st releases of castlevania / metroid / contra / ikari warriors / ghosts goblins / rush n attack / double dragon / etc... but the mario 2 isn't the circle seal. however, I'm no expert on the various releases, but I would have expected the mario 2 to have an oval seal on the cart, but it didn't. I am 100% positive that this is the cart that came with this particular box. 20230511_234054.jpg.7c60d4888e55926fc3a1f95006cc618d.jpg

6 hours ago, srh201 said:

tell me about it. how the hell did the guy get a matte mario and chubby cherub, a 2nd release wrecking crew, 1st releases of castlevania / metroid / contra / ikari warriors / ghosts goblins / rush n attack / double dragon / etc... but the mario 2 isn't the circle seal. however, I'm no expert on the various releases, but I would have expected the mario 2 to have an oval seal on the cart, but it didn't. I am 100% positive that this is the cart that came with this particular box. 20230511_234054.jpg.7c60d4888e55926fc3a1f95006cc618d.jpg

100%? I'd like to compare the date codes on the cartridge to the code on the box. I thought the no-seal cartridge came before the circle seal.

2 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

100%? I'd like to compare the date codes on the cartridge to the code on the box. I thought the no-seal cartridge came before the circle seal.

where's the date code on the cart. let me know and I'll get you a picture. might be a case where they had leftover 1st release carts and switched over boxes