IGNORED

Deathwish Enforcers (Sunset Riders meets 70s exploitation)

fox

I'm kinda baffled how little coverage this game has gotten. 

I love both Sunset Riders, Mystic Warriors, and Cowboys of Moo Mesa, and if this game succeeds at being a new game in this formula, I'm all about it! 

But very few people seem to have anything to say about it at all, let alone recognising its existence. I wonder if it's a dud? I was planning on picking up the LRG release. 

1 hour ago, AirVillain said:

I'd get it if it was digital.

It’s out now on the eshop.  There are pages for psn and steam but it wasn’t available for download when I checked which was like a week ago

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 7:04 PM, fox said:

It’s out now on the eshop.  There are pages for psn and steam but it wasn’t available for download when I checked which was like a week ago

Neat!

I was being sarcastic because I thought it was LRG....??? 🤔

But definitely would get it on digital if it was cheap enough... and I had a PS4/5. 😆

15 hours ago, AirVillain said:

I was being sarcastic because I thought it was LRG....??

Pretty much every single LRG release is a game that's already been available digitally for months or, more often, years. The fact that they are doing preorders for this now so soon after its digital release is kinda unique, but then, I'll probably won't have the game for the next 15 months anyway, given their typical production speed.

Edited by Sumez

21 hours ago, Link said:

There's just no satisfying you

Hahaha.... 

Maybe when I buy a PS5 for $5 at a yard sale I'll be satisfied.... maybe.  WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH!? 😆

(On a serious note... The game looks neat and will be a game I look out for on digital once I have a new console to actually carry it.... when that is....? 🤷‍♂️)

8 hours ago, Sumez said:

Pretty much every single LRG release is a game that's already been available digitally for months or, more often, years. The fact that they are doing preorders for this now so soon after its digital release is kinda unique, but then, I'll probably won't have the game for the next 15 months anyway, given their typical production speed.

Pardon me. I'm ignorant to that scene. 

Thanks for clarifying.

Tried to make a sarcastic joke, but at least myself and others know more! 😆

Edited by AirVillain
  • Haha 1