IGNORED

Van Drives into GameCo in Joplin, Missouri

Fortunately, no one was injured.  

Also, this is not the first time a car has crashed into their store. 😬

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/news/van-drives-into-gameco-in-joplin/article_ec9b202c-a424-11ed-bed9-ef01686cfa93.html

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to Van Drives into GameCo in Joplin, Missouri
2 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Also, this is not the first time a car has crashed into their store.

I thought it was going to be that this location had two crashes, in which case I would say that they need some bollards put up. But no, they had a car take out their store in a completely different location.

Wouldn't stand next to that owner in a thunderstorm.

Dang. 

I thought this was going to be some sort of "a guy walks into a bar" type of joke. 

Nope. True story. Bad luck on the owners part, sheesh.

And what's with the person BACKING through the building like that? Like... you really gotta ram on the gas, shit. Squealed his tires and everything I guess. 

So, not a robbery?  I was just in a thrift last week that had one entry area boarded up. Cashier told me someone had driven thru the storefront one recent night and robbed the place.  Hard to believe you could steal enough worthwhile stuff at a thrift to pay for the car damage, but maybe it was a POS car.

1 hour ago, nrslam said:

So, not a robbery?  I was just in a thrift last week that had one entry area boarded up. Cashier told me someone had driven thru the storefront one recent night and robbed the place.  Hard to believe you could steal enough worthwhile stuff at a thrift to pay for the car damage, but maybe it was a POS car.

Any car that is used as a battering ram during a robbery is stolen. 

• Agree 1