IGNORED

Retro Gamer Magazine Worth It?

LeatherRebel5150

7 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

By chance I happen to go out to dinner with some family last night in the same plaza way out by the BN. So I stopped in to see if I could grab an issue and I dont know if it’s just a special end of the year issue, or if things have really gotten that bad with prices, but it’s worse than what @CodysGameRoomsaid it was $30 for the issue. My memory seems to tell me I remember seeing them for like $12-15 years ago, which was still buts but I could swallow it. But $30? No freaking way. That puts the nail in the coffin for my interest in a subscription 

Curious if a subscription is cheaper. I know magazines used to do that, I'm pretty sure a years worth of Nintendo Power subscription was less than $30 lol

Nintendo Power was like $15 then I think hit hit $20 some years later yet always giving away a free strategy guide usually with the signup/renewals.  i don't believe it ever went over that, or if it did the scum at FutureOne made that choice, but I canceled due to their behavior so I have no idea.