IGNORED

Why am I not seeing all eBay sales?

Yeah i saw a sold GB console that i can't for the life of me find anymore. The interface has changed to the left (where there used to be categories and sub-categoroes) there isn't anymore. It's just a white space. In my watching list there's only pics of the auctions i can't even click on them and go to the auction unless i use another system, say a desktop PC.

it all kinds of fucked up and it seems like they have this chronic urge to "improve" themselves but instead it just becomes shittier.

In the same vein, I have been chatting with a seller about this Spanish Pinball NES game.  When I go to check out it says "seller will not ship to California, USA."  But all other items in his store will ship just fine.  Any one have any tips for this? I'm not sure why only this game wouldn't ship here. I tried the Spanish and English version of Ebay, same message.

https://www.ebay.es/itm/165700580840?hash=item26948635e8:g:VBkAAOSw-0xYhpgq&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA0MI%2BckGZBKyHX3Gx4tWcC96bLV2dWevYyC0LdqSsMBN9QB%2FyaSO15oqBR2Ywzz5aGFqzTttJHSVyN%2BH%2B96k8ZdLNDTZBVhZjT2%2B61w4sdqor3JdGrhRVAJqhFhmkcAgX1k90gsFzMFA%2Bx2rPoP%2Fc7kuyi2PPH9A2TBn3Xn62BzcxQNy5HUhFLHtHR0%2BcrQET2jHTpkbMC%2BxZ8kUOH8QQWr%2BbL6lFETgbW9WUnCqF5uLAWfNrT0%2FtAkQLMmzv5HRWTVNrQua4aEswsX%2FNRdZ9BmM%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5rN0_P6YA