IGNORED

Your Mega List

DarkTone

My favorite robot master is Quickman. I like his theme, and think that having a boomerang that extends out of his portrait looks cool. I am less confident on what my favorite stage is, but I like space levels, so maybe it would be Galaxyman. My favorite theme is the one from Strikeman's stage. I think that my favorite weapon is Doppler Attack from the Wonderswan game. It give the player flight, the ability to clip through walls, invulnerability, and constant damage output. In a game where enemies have very low invulnerability frames it makes for one of the best offensive and utility abilities in the whole series. Maybe it is a little too broken but I think a lot of people like weapons for being strong

• Like 2

I’ve only really played 2 😔 really need to go through the rest. 

Robot master - heat man, thought the zippo lighter design was cool

stage - bubble  man, just thought the water aesthetic was cool, great song too

song - wood man, I feel like this song isn’t celebrated enough. so good.

weapon - metal blade, duh 

• Like 3

Favourite Robot Master: Iceman! He's one of the only robot masters that's designed to be cute! I love him. 😄

Iceman.png.cfc8ef3ff5d677264d0bb9d0ea64b9b5.png

Favourite Stage: Easily Tornado Man from Mega Man 9. It's a long stage with really great level gimmicks, incredible music, and a super fun boss fight at the end.

Favourite Song: My vote goes to Elecman. It's so different from every other Mega Man tune, and really captures climbing high into the sky.

Mega Man Elecman Theme
Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge Elecman Theme
Mega Man The Wily Wars Elecman Theme

Favourite Weapon: Without a doubt it's Iceman's weapon. No other weapon has as many possibilities as freezing an enemy in place. It's one of the most broken weapons in the series, but only if you're clever with it. 🙂

Edited by Lynda Monica
  • Like 2

Robot Master: Spring Man (MM7) he's funny ok

Stage: Hornet Man (MM9) Love blasting through this stage and the gimmicks with the expanding vine platforms. 

Song: Wily Castle 3 (MM9) Very otherworldly and fun song. Always skip to it when I listen to the soundtrack. 

Weapon: Black Hole Bomb (MM9) Death Incarnate. 

• 6 months later...