IGNORED

F/S CIB Reproduction/Homebrew Games (SOLD)

Ryder4864

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Everything was sold. Thanks!

Hey everyone. Been a while. Hope you're all doing great. If you're not sure who I am, I was very active on NintendoAge from 2008-when it randomly shut down. I have tons of feedback/references.

I would like to unload my CIB reproduction/homebrew games. I have about $9,000 in retail/purchase value for a wide variety of these games. Most were CIBs created by John G. Not sure if he's still making them, but he was creating all those black box reproductions/translations. Ideally I would love to sell the entire lot to one individual instead of a lot of micro orders. If you're interested, please email me at Ryder4864@yahoo.com. I can send you a list and pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not active on the forums anymore, I sold most of my CIB collection and I'm down to just these reproductions. I'll check this post a few times within the next week to check messages.

Thanks and happy collecting!

Edit: Here's a topic I created on NAge, which shows my feedback score.

https://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messageview1a2c.html?StartRow=1&catid=31&threadid=42930

Edited by Ryder4864
Added feedback link.

Here are two pics. Miracle of Almana is in the second picture in the bottom right (its cover art only). I was just guessing on the $9k, but there are few titles I've pulled out of the pics that I've decided to hold on to. I'm also going to keep Super Mario Bros. 2 (accidentally shown in pic 2).

I also think I'm missing a box somewhere. I know that I had an Aladdin, which I cannot find. It was a really well done reproduction--by millerjm.

Thanks,

thumbnail.jpg.5c6f2505c3e135ba1140fdf050bc23bc.jpgthumbnail.jpg.f3f8826ea8ec037da9bc5f28457fe8d2.jpg

Edited by Ryder4864
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I was approached with an offer from a guy and since I got out of non-licensed collecting it was too good to pass up. He ended up buying about 80% of my homebrew and reproduction collection. 

I hear ya. I was just wondering because you said $1500. I wasn’t sure if that was the whole set or just the ones you had. 

32 minutes ago, Ryder4864 said:

Are you still making reproductions? Hope all is well bud.

Hey dude! I’m good , hope all is well with you. After the black box set ended in November if 2019 I took a much need break. Then covid hit and I haven’t done anything since but I’m planning on making a small set of silver box games that possibly will start in November or January. The set should be about 18 games in total and I’m limiting the amount of games made per release to maybe 20 games instead of 50. 

On 8/26/2022 at 1:35 PM, Johnnyboy113 said:

Hey dude! I’m good , hope all is well with you. After the black box set ended in November if 2019 I took a much need break. Then covid hit and I haven’t done anything since but I’m planning on making a small set of silver box games that possibly will start in November or January. The set should be about 18 games in total and I’m limiting the amount of games made per release to maybe 20 games instead of 50. 

Tag/PM me if you do!  I wish I had been collecting NES at the time of your first releases.

• The title was changed to F/S CIB Reproduction/Homebrew Games (SOLD)