IGNORED

Achievement/Trophy Completion Help

PuppyWaffles

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A fine idea, but one thread may not be enough since there are thousands of trophies and achievements across PS and Xbox systems.  There are forums dedicated to just trophy/ach. discussion for every game, plus a thread in each game subforum for people looking to boost particular trophies.  I used to use them quite a bit back in the PS3 era when I was more of a trophy whore and met a few cool players that way.

You may know all this already, so not trying to shit on the thread.  Good idea, but you may have more success boosting achievements on a forum like that.

3 minutes ago, glazball said:

A fine idea, but one thread may not be enough since there are thousands of trophies and achievements across PS and Xbox systems.  There are forums dedicated to just trophy/ach. discussion for every game, plus a thread in each game subforum for people looking to boost particular trophies.  I used to use them quite a bit back in the PS3 era when I was more of a trophy whore and met a few cool players that way.

You may know all this already, so not trying to shit on the thread.  Good idea, but you may have more success boosting achievements on a forum like that.

I don't think it will explode into a crazy thread here. I would just rather try to help out people here versus the achievement sites if I can and if others want to join in they are more than welcome. I just feel like (and I'm guilty of this) all non Nintendo consoles get forgotten.

5 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

I can't do Shredder's Revenge Arcade mode on Gnarly difficulty, but I'm not sure how much help anyone could be. You pretty much just have to not get hit, and I can't not get hit. lol

What system are you playing on? I'm not sure if there are differences in performance with Shredder's Revenge, but Fall Guys on the Switch performs a lot worse, as in choppier, than XBox.

9 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

What system are you playing on? I'm not sure if there are differences in performance with Shredder's Revenge, but Fall Guys on the Switch performs a lot worse, as in choppier, than XBox.

I'm on the Switch. I tried starting an open lobby and a few people joined, but I think they saw it was hard difficulty, and backed out. Meanwhile 3 hits from a foot solider takes half your life bar, let alone boss battles, lol.