IGNORED

Should I get my cib collection graded?

12 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

You sure your stuff is that minty?  I mean nothing says next level collection like a wall full of 6’s 😛

Haha. I guess next level as in better preservation. Yeah some would grade 6-7 for sure at best. Probably not the best option. But at the time of writing this post i had completely forgot that cga offers the cases if I didn’t want to have a bunch of 6-7’s to stare at in tombs of carbinate like han solo

37 minutes ago, Matthewnimmo said:

Maybe im blind but where does it say currently paused. Don’t see that anywhere on the pricing page just the screenshot below

E60C8C1C-52AE-4638-B449-048D0B6392AB.png

Well, that's uhhhh......weird. If you go through the submission process to choose your tier, it shows you the Select tier is N/A and Currently Paused so you can't select it.

So you were totally right, it does appear to be $0 but that's not actually the case.

few thoughts:

- does WATA grade 32X games?

- not all graded games will be guaranteed a profit. Nes sealed games is the only platform that seems to be consistent in the raised prices. Everything else seems to be random, scattered numbers. 

- there is a lot of pain, patience and headaches when sending games off for grading and the outcome upon their return. You need to ask “is it worth all the effort?” Maybe try sending a few items first to see if the effort is worthwhile?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GPX said:

few thoughts:

- does WATA grade 32X games?

- not all graded games will be guaranteed a profit. Nes sealed games is the only platform that seems to be consistent in the raised prices. Everything else seems to be random, scattered numbers. 

- there is a lot of pain, patience and headaches when sending games off for grading and the outcome upon their return. You need to ask “is it worth all the effort?” Maybe try sending a few items first to see if the effort is worthwhile?

Very helpful. Yes wata does grade 32x games and i found out they’d even grade my cutbox of spiderman. But as others have convinced me. Im going to just go down the cgs case route and call it good:). Maybe grade a few that are special down the road

• Like 1