IGNORED

Need help with topic spacing.

ErickRPG

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, ErickRPG said:

When I hit return it creates an extra space between lines.  I want to sort my buying list better than.

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Can someone help me?  How do you avoid the extra space between lines?  Thanks!

Are you posting on mobile? This is done to keep spacing consistent, it's not two lines, rather a "new paragraph".

If you're posting buy and sell lists on mobile, I can add new features normally restricted to desktop. See the tools at the top of the editor, like Bold, Italics, etc? If it'd help, I can provide the ability to add lists, would that work for you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Are you posting on mobile? This is done to keep spacing consistent, it's not two lines, rather a "new paragraph".

If you're posting buy and sell lists on mobile, I can add new features normally restricted to desktop. See the tools at the top of the editor, like Bold, Italics, etc? If it'd help, I can provide the ability to add lists, would that work for you? 

Please!

Also, is there any way to do the line break on mobile? I use it all the time on desktop, but not having it definitely causes me headaches on mobile.

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

Please!

Also, is there any way to do the line break on mobile? I use it all the time on desktop, but not having it definitely causes me headaches on mobile.

Test line 1
Test line 2

Yes, I was able to do it above by copying and pasting from somewhere else (like my notes app).