IGNORED

Kimono OptOut san's NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURIUM!!! NOT MUCH LEFT!!! ORDER NOW!!!

OptOut

kimonooptout.png.90cd0e512721117592b9a15117fd7aa2.png

Hello handsome stranger, and welcome to my emporium of earthly delights! My name is Kimono OptOut San, and I will be your questionably culturally-sensitive guide to Nintendo 64 experiences beyond ordinary measure.

The prices are much cheaply, and priced to move. I am honour-bound to disembowel myself, should you find a better deal on rare and magical N64 such as these. Shipping starts as low as 20 bucks for waterborne mail, although the gods of the Eastern wind demand greater tribute for blessing to travel among the blossoms by air.

The offerings sheltered here at the emporium know their true owners and wait calmly to unite with them. Look upon the offerings and know too, which belong to you...

SUPER SPACE NIGHTER BASEBALL 2!!! W@W!!! L@@K!!! M@NY R@RE G@ME!!!

Definitely among the rarest Japanese exclusive N64 games, what are you kidding me?! 45 bucks and it's all yours, and I'll even throw in the cart protector box for ya! 😉

USA VERSION OFFICIAL POWER SUPPLY

40782.thumb.jpg.81f54e552354d24b7aa7240608e7c61f.jpg

Works fine, not haunted or nothing. 10 bucks to you, good sir. 🙂

CB N64 GAMES - MOST HONOURABLE!

IMG20220225230815.thumb.jpg.f432e66fa831d5a3bcbe045ae6b237a3.jpg

These N64 games are cart and box only, and the box conditions vary from fair to tatty. A couple of them have inserts, but none of them have manuals.

Mario Kart, Kirby and Star Fox are 10 bucks each.

N64 CARTS - MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES!  FIVE BUCKS EACH!!!   

IMG20220225231056.jpg.9611eb84cc7d5a47a8d2045a14a2563f.jpg

Mario 64!!! Pokémon!!! Mickey Mouse!!! Pikachu!!! 5 bucks each!!!

IMG20220225231008.jpg.856dd0a3090c4137847d22d3f78fa01d.jpg

Down to my last few multiples of HOT HOT games!!! Order now, don't miss out! 😉

Quickly message me with much orders, and good luck will favour you above all others! You will find ultimate peace and happiness in my PM box. 😊

And remember, as Kimono OptOut San always says:

NOT purchasing Japanese N64 games from me is a personal and unforgivable slight!!! 😉 

image.png

Edited by OptOut
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4

Indeed, there has been a whale in our midst!!! Plenty of movement on the shop floor today, although strangely the Haunted N64 is still available! 🤣

BTW for anyone who feels like they may be missing out, I have access to PLENTY more cheap N64 games, whether it be CIB or cart-only, so if you don't see something you want, just let ol' Kimono OptOut San in on it and I'll see what I can rustle up! 😉

Oh, and yes, happy endings come as standard with ALL purchases, big and small! ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/14/2021 at 9:46 AM, Murray said:

Sellin’ haunted N64’s 😂 @FenrirZero now this is how you start a business overseas. 

I've been trying to find, and sell, haunted N64 games. The problem is that this street never has any garage sales. And if they do, I doubt they have a label-free N64 cart that has the game written in permanent marker. 😭

YOURTURN.jpg.ae80d03679f4601f6f74544dcc7fc55a.jpg

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, FenrirZero said:

I've been trying to find, and sell, haunted N64 games. The problem is that this street never has any garage sales. And if they do, I doubt they have a label-free N64 cart that has the game written in permanent marker. 😭

Well, all you gotta do is buy my haunted Nintendo 64, and then every cart you play on it will also become haunted thereafter!

You can turn a 50 dollar investment into an UNLIMITED supply of haunted N64 carts to sell to all and sundry! 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Kimono OptOut san's NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURIUM!!! Sample rare N64 delights! NEW STOCK - 5 BUCK N64 CARTS BONANZA!!!
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Kimono OptOut san's NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURIUM!!! NOW IN STOCK, MUCH RARE SUPER RARE GAME THAT IS MANY RARE!!!
  • The title was changed to Kimono OptOut san's NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURIUM!!! NOT MUCH LEFT!!! ORDER NOW!!!