IGNORED

LARGE 500+PC RETRO MOSTLY NES COLLECTION W/ SIGNS 125 CIB/SEALED

Zyst

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I think somewhere in this god awful thread OP said his minimum was like $20k or something. I think it was sold to someone not on this forum. 

Yes just to confirm it did not sell on this site -- private sale -- I took more than $1k LOL trust me -- but i certainly misjudged the collector's state of mind when trying to sell so many titles at once.  

If I didn't have other things to do I could have probably taken time and done very well -- but time is of the essence in our situation and my expense was urgent.  Therefore I took the best offer -- as I said we would -- and now I REALLY am gone forever.  Call me crazy - but I generally do what I say I am going to do -- hope you guys are the same?!

Thanks again everyone!

P.S. We will give this another shot when we go to liquidate our personal collections (if we ever do lol) -- just try not to give us too much of a hard time lol!  

Thanks again, 

Zyst!  

(last one really guys I am annoying I know -- not by purpose!)

Edited by Zyst
typo
  • Haha 1

Moderator · Posted

Violating our site’s rules, misleading statements implying you have engaged with the staff here, questionable business skill…if it weren’t for the fact that our savvier members made good sport of you and never took you seriously, I’d be more concerned. You are a walking stereotype of everything this community loathes about speculative, opportunistic resellers who don’t have any relationship to our community and seek an easy payday and think ridiculous platitudes about gaming will help them pass muster.

If you ever come back, don’t expect nearly the level of patience we graciously gave you.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

Violating our site’s rules, misleading statements implying you have engaged with the staff here, questionable business skill…if it weren’t for the fact that our savvier members made good sport of you and never took you seriously, I’d be more concerned. You are a walking stereotype of everything this community loathes about speculative, opportunistic resellers who don’t have any relationship to our community and seek an easy payday and think ridiculous platitudes about gaming will help them pass muster.

If you ever come back, don’t expect nearly the level of patience we graciously gave you.

WOW!  I am so sorry man!  I did not mean to get everyone up in arms jfc -- I told you I am a collector and just sold to fuel our collection.  I LITERALLY JUST WALKED BACK TO THE CPU BRO.  

cut me some slack?  I just wanted to sell my stuff dude?!  Wow..  

Had NO IDEA it was like that.  

I am gone.  Very sorry again everyone. 

I really am a good guy?

SORRY AGAIN!  I REALLY AM GONE!  I AM NOT LOOKING AGAIN!  I DONT CARE IF YOU MAKE 1,000.000 negative comments I AM NOT LOOKING AGAIN  --- ON WITH MY LIFEEEEE  -- bye!

Thanks, 

Zyst

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked